"I'm scared Gruden ain't comin'" Cuddle Puddle/Huddle thre

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Oct 25, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm scared. I want this locked in. I want to see his butt-cut majestically spilling from an orange and white visor. I want him driving driving down the strip and into work at 3:45 AM.

Some of the "100% not coming" talk coming from here and there is tugging at my sanity.

Hold me.

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Eat a Bagel and everything will be right as rain...

3. sickleandhammer

sickleandhammer New Member

He isn't coming. Never was. Never will.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wow, you really are Jewish. I have learned while in Denver that the Jews are the master crafstmen of all things bagel. Truly the chosen People.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

You have no place in this cuddle huddle. Go shave your back and work on your wiping technique.

6. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I'm not scared I just can't believe it at this point. Why would I have any faith that this hire will be made based on the way this university has acted in the past?

7. The Sabanocchio

The Sabanocchio The real OCI

I'm skeptical. Very skeptical.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If these people were saying things like, "Talks with Gruden are falling apart, but Hart is still in there trying," then they might be of a little concern. But this 100% crapola is either fabricated or 1664ed.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Awesome. More posts like this please.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Chris Treece former coach and Doug Matthews = same person I do believe.

11. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I have no reason to believe anyone here or in the media... I want it to happen I've just lost complete faith that we can pull it off; stuff like this doesn't happen to UT.

However Groves pm'd me back when Fulmer was fired and said Kiffin was going to be hired so if he think it's happening it does give me hope.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Have faith

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I just keep on reminding myself that it could all far apart. I think that if I do this, then it will help overcome the chance that he doesn't come here.

14. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

BOOM, this thread sucks... have a little faith IP.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is no secret that this is a major character flaw of mine. Jesus' "faith of a mustard seed" might as well be a mountain of Aspen to me.

16. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I want to, but to analogize with the coming of another Savior, I want to put my hands where the nails were before I believe.

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If this doesn't happen, I'll probably disappear for a while. I'll have to take a break from UT athletics. I can't handle the pain anymore.

TangoUniform likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I need Balaam's donkey to give me a full State of the Union address.

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Go away, [itch bay]

20. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Alright Groves, I'm going all in... I will literally burn this place to ground if it doesn't happen.