Immigrant Crime

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

God must bless Ann Coulter, because she's truly doing the Lord's work, here.

[​IMG]

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What about all of the state crimes? I imagine federal crimes deal a lot with drug enforcement, and thus will have a disproportionate amounts of 'immigrants'.

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/reports/pie2016.html

[​IMG]

And as we can see, 19k (according to the numbers above) are immigration laws being broken. And any illegal immigrant is techinically breaking the law and committing a crime, thus skewing the federal numbers even more.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  3. Tenacious D

Fair.

I wonder how the following also affects those state numbers:

1. Federal law supersedes state law.
    2. For years, federal immigration laws have been widely ignored.
    3. Many of our most heavily populated states / cities / municipalities - LA, NYC, Chicago, etc. - not only refuse to enforce immigration laws, but similarly refuse to cooperate with federal agencies who do (e.g. Sanctuary states & cities).

4. Tenacious D

Surely we can agree that even a single crime by an illegal immigrant is too many.

5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Lies, damned lies, and statistics. Isolate and illustrate.

6. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Well I'd hope we could agree that a crime perpetuated by any person, citizen or not, is one too many.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm not sure I would ever want to live in a society that deems Ann Coulter as doing "God's work".

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Thought this thread would be about how 99% of crimes are by non native Americans.

9. Tenacious D

Nationist.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not my thread. I'm a grateful son of immigrants. I was raised Christian, so I tend towards welcoming new people and seeing us all as brothers and sisters. To each his own, I guess.

11. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

What part of what she said is wrong?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not sure that she has ever said anything that isn't distorted at best. She sells books to people who don't like to read too much.

13. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

How dumb.

14. Tenacious D

Ad hominem.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Didn't you post a picture of Elizabeth Warren in stereotyped Native American gear? Today?

She's a plagiarist and a provocateur. I have never seen anyone work so hard to sell books. I have her appearance on a Friar's Roast telling flat jokes and pitching her book seared into my mind. It was pathetic.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ann-coulter-calls-apos-grotesque-015318554.html

She probably wishes Hillary would have won. It would have led to more book sales. Now she has to make sure the answer to all the problems she has embellished is not in hand, so she can write more books. He was the greatest thing ever. E pluribus awesome. Now he's grotesque and she of course knew that. She just forgot to put it in her last book.

17. Tenacious D

Elizabeth Warren has falsely claimed - and greatly profited from - falsely claiming Native American heritage.*

What similar fraud has Coulter committed?

You're still attacking her person - take a stab at her point. Don't start being lazy how.

Here, let me buoy your spirits, so as to rekindle the flame anew:

[​IMG]

*I assume you agree her image is best for the Redskins?

18. Tenacious D

Her last book on Trump is a masterwork - and it still trails "Adios America" by a comfortably wide margin.

You'd do well to read each one. Want me to send you your own copies? Text or PM your address.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

In what way has Warren profited? In what was is that photo NOT an ad hominem?

http://www.salon.com/2006/07/07/coulter_28/

(that is just one accusation, I think there have been 3 separate ones)

I think we argue her points, translated and adopted by conservatives here, all the time.

I think you have me confused with the folks who chant, "Russia is our friend" while wearing MAGA hats.

20. Tenacious D

Better?

[​IMG]