In honor of JQK's Wedding

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Aug 14, 2019.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Magic Kingdom needs a bar. It would need to be about 5 miles long though.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I put Jim Beam in one of those steel insulated water bottles. It made the park tolerable.

kmf600 likes this.
  3. JohnnyQuickkick

I had a decent time I guess, but I can’t for the life of me understand those people who come back there every year

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah. We took our son for the "Halloween Party" in October. It wasn't as bad as I had built it up to be in my head, but something that I don't really ever care to experience again.

The worst parts were my son being "tired of walking" after day 1 of 4 and having to make sure my wife was okay constantly because she was less than 5 months out from a broken ankle and ligament damage with Disney being the first extensive/strenuous walking she'd done since her surgery, outside of rehab and walking at work.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

I tried to imagine it with kids, and all I can picture is No! Stop! Put That Down! No You Can’t! Shut Up!

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Honestly the only reason to go is because of kids

RockyHill and utvol0427 like this.
  7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I know a guy through work who has been at least 5-6 times with his wife. They don’t have kids. Blows my mind.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my wife's friend has a season pass which now costs like $850 each. no kids. they don't live near Anaheim either.

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Disney World sucked the first time I went. Took my son this year and had a blast. I think it's a waste of time unless you have young kids. Everything is magical to them and they eat it up.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I praise the high heavens every day that my sons never even had an inkling to go to Disneyworld.

kmf600 and Ssmiff like this.
  11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I've had 100 people tell me you have to go this day or that day, early or late. It's a complete shit show no matter what time or what day you go. There is no reason on God's green earth to stand in line 3 hours in the blazing sun, and probably a thunderstorm, to ride a shitty ride that has been there since the park opened

utvol0427 and NorrisAlan like this.
  12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My wife and son wanted to stand in line to ride the Small World ride. It was complete shit. We could put together a better ride in a few hours using cardboard and duct tape. Luckily, we only had to wait about 15 minutes, but when we passed it later in the day it was an hour+ wait. It's insane.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my wife and kids love the small world ride. i find it awful.

justingroves and kmf600 like this.
  14. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Get enough sex to last you the rest of your life in the first 7 years; if she gets pregnant during those 7 years, you've got 9 months.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I didnt really enjoy that time very much. Feel like she may have semi raped me a couple times but when a wife is pregnant and wants some you let it happen.

16. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

If memory serves me correctly, it was the 2nd trimester where things got a bit freaky.