Incarceration in US

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Jun 3, 2018.

1. chef65

chef65 Contributor

My god sorry man.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Sorry to hear about your friend.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

They catch the guy yet? Just read a little about it, [uck fay] dude, I don't know what to say.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Joel Paavola. 46. Son that's my son's age that we just played in flag. Memphis Central High and UT and really a good guy. Never heard him say a negative word about anything or anybody. It appears this former employee went off the deep end and referred to himself as the Sun of God recently on facebook. Joel opened his gym up at 5 am every morning. Kindof freaked out a little today. Normal day. Then a kid loses his father before he wakes up for breakfast.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yes, there is a mod forum on this board. Every moderator has access to it. It’s really just a sounding board to gripe about Trump and The Gays. It gets about as much action as any Lady Vols thread, or NYY at a convention of drunk, horny, heterosexual and highly-sexualized women.

I’m sorry for his loss, and yours.

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tennessean.com/amp/668606002

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think there’s free will be genetics sets the banks of the river on it for us.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's awful, I hope whatever level of justice possible is served.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sounds like this is a crazy person, like even more so than most killers.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Oh man. Sorry sniff. That's terrible.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is really about the evolution of slavery. Slavery becomes lynching, lynching becomes codified segregations, and now we are in an era of mass incarceration. - Brian Stevenson

11. CardinalVol

I don't fully agree with this statement but I don't fully disagree with it either.

warhammer likes this.
  12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Right there with you. It’s not exactly it, but it’s not entirely not it, either.

13. CardinalVol

It's one of the factors that plays a role, no doubt in my mind. How much of a factor is it? I have no idea.

14. Ssmiff

The killer still on the loose. Been thinking about Joel's widow with 5 young kids a lot today.

15. CardinalVol

Saw the killer went to urgent care after it. Amazing.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That’s pretty [uck fay]ed up. I’m guessing the people that he was training freaked out and ran.

17. Ssmiff

I was trying to put myself there. From @ 2-6 am this morning.
    it would happen so fast. Literally could have been violent swings from behind then gone in no time.
    Time to throw a weight at him? Or to the knee. Run. Probably no time to even comprehend what was happening.

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

19. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Combat is easy to figure out when it's not real, much harder when it is. Sorry for your loss, may justice be served,

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

So he presented info to a psych person that was "irrational" in his explanation regarding his incident with secret service... but that wasn't in any way concerning, in the context of his behavior to that point?

Sounds like they should rethink how they interpret irrational people doing crazy things, in terms of their mental wellness. I think that interview and evaluation needs investigating.