Indy's Madden 2017 Circle Jerk Online Season

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wow. And then there were two...

Or did the cowboys lose last week when we simmed over him?

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah I totally forgot to check this. My bad.

I will talk to him today and see if I can get his availability over the next 2-3 days.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

WM - He can play any time between 6-10pm tonight or tomorrow. Latest time he can start is 10.

Let me know what you wanna do.

4. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

He had 4 or 5 sacks and an interception returned for a touchdown.

It sucked.

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

And I'm pretty sure the Cowboys are still undefeated.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

WM, any word on if you can play tonight sometime from 6-10?

7. WM

WM Active Member

Hey I won't be home till late for the rest of the week. Just play the game.

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

This thing feels practically dead.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, with one of the undefeated users gone for a month and people struggling to get games in, it definitely seems that way.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

So after this season wraps up are we officially calling it quits?

We can always get new members in this.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What do you think about finding 2 solid users from our group that we know will stick around and play their games, and starting a new franchise with all 4 of us in the same division?

I'd like to do that with 8, but I don't know if we have 8 solid people we can count on. 4 may also be too few to keep it interesting.

I'm open to setting something up to keep this rolling. I just want to play more users.

12. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

For continuity purposes, any chance you would be up for keeping this franchise and everyone just switching teams to whichever division we all end up being in?

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Are we comfortable with the state all the teams are in at the moment? We can clear cap penalties, so that's a non issue. I just know a lot of teams have changed quite a bit, which could pose problems.

Also, that would mean we would have to boot some people that may not want to be booted. Just a thought.

Who are our 4? Me, you, and who else?

14. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Clearing cap penalties should fix most of the issues.

For me the changes with some of the teams is half the fun of these since it's interesting to see what players end up where. It would be the equivalent of someone taking over a college team 2 or 3 seasons in in NCAA. Rosters change. Just part of it.

The people already in this are going to be removed anyway if this franchise folds so I don't see the difference.

I personally just don't want to start over from scratch. However, I am likely on board with whatever route we go.

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Not sure who the 4 would be at this point. I have a couple friends I could ask.

I'm like you in that I wish we could get 8 ideally.

16. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Also am not sure if Tim and Benjamin the Pats guy are still playing. I honestly haven't looked lately. I'm pretty sure Harrys friend quit a good awhile ago.

I just texted a friend of mine and he said he would be be up for joining. But I'm not sure when you would want to add him in given its almost the end of the year. Thoughts?

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ben was ready and willing to play WM. He would probably be down to keep playing, but his schedule poses problems at times. He DJs Friday and Saturday nights on Demonbreun, and also has a gig that keeps him busy Sunday nights. So he wants to play, but the schedule can cause issues.

Tim just sucks and his entire team is injured. He said he is down to continue playing, especially if he gets a better team that will actually allow him to have a chance at competing with players like you and me. It's just not fun getting his teeth kicked in every week with a shit team.

I haven't asked Duane, but I'm sure he'd be similar to Tim.

WM seems like he wants to keep playing, but I wonder if schedule could be an issue for him too. He can speak for himself though.

And then there's RHV. Gone for a month and potentially a major cheeser. But when he's here, he plays his games.

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Also, bump.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We can add him in now. Feel free to shoot him an invite.

Also, I advanced.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Clowney with 35 sacks on the year lol