Indy's Madden 2017 Circle Jerk Online Season

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Sent him an invite. Not sure if he'll join up or not to be honest.

I'm just ready for the playoffs to get here so we can just finish this year out.

2. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

That's almost as impressive as Brady's 40 something interceptions.

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

This has also been advanced to the last week of the regular season by the way. Was going to wait on you Indy, but looks like you already played.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Thanks for getting that done. I'm traveling this weekend and totally forgot to advance it.

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Well, just lost to the Texans and lost Demarco Murray for the rest of the year. My Super Bowl run may be in jeopardy after all.

6. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

We are practically limping to the playoffs.

Unless we get some more members to sign up soon I don't really see a reason to keep this alive for another season.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Didn't get a chance to advance this last night but will play and do so tonight. I think that will put us in the playoffs. Is anyone else going to make it other than me and Duckman? lol

Also, we aren't waiting on RHV to get back are we?

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I think it's pretty much you and me right now based on the current landscape.

Rocky is away.

Wounded was sitting at 11 or so wins. Pretty sure he hasn't been playing, but he will get in.

Packers guy may get in but don't think he's playing either.

Colts guy was hovering around .500. Don't think he makes it in.

Everyone else seems to be home for the playoffs. Patriots guy and Tim certainly will be since they both had losing records.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ah, WM. I think he's still playing or at least trying to play when he can.

Looks like I'm straight CPU until the SB. That's too bad.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I may not even make it to the Super Bowl to be honest.

I've had some bad games against the computer recently and losing Murray is going to hurt. I have Derrick Henry but it's not the same.

11. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

When do Indy and I meet assuming he wins and the computer wins for me. I wouldn't expect y'all to wait on me but if it were to effect anything I'll probably be available in like a week or so.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We wouldn't meet until what, the Conference Championship? Right?

If so, we would probably advance to that week this Sunday, I believe, depending on how whether there are any games to be played in the wildcard round.

13. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I think there's a good chance wounded will have to play in the wild card round.

14. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Ok, well if that week doesn't advance until the following Thursday there's a good chance I could play.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I advanced to the divisional round because no one played in the wildcard. We are still all playing CPU games this week.

16. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Sweetness.

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Welp, on to the conference championship. Looks like it will either be against the Steelers or Mullet's Ravens (who I'm still not entirely sure is playing). :/

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I will get my game in tonight. I'm out of town again starting tomorrow, though I may take my Xbox with me.

Do we want to slow down to let RHV get back and play? I'm open to it if it doesn't take weeks.

19. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

That means we wouldn't be advancing until next Thursday right?

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

You could always force a win for him this week against the cpu to keep it going as cheap as that sounds.

It's not like he's had trouble with the court this year in any of the rest of the games.