Indy's Madden 2017 Circle Jerk Online Season

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Jan 28, 2017.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

If the round where we'd play would be open this Sunday-Next Thursday I'll 100% be able to play, I'm just not sure yet which day I'll get home.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How do we force a win over the CPU for him? Is that a thing? I don't think the CPU will beat his team if we sim it, but you never know. I agree that he hasn't had any trouble with CPU all season, and I wouldn't mind pushing him through to play me.

We are supposed to advance to that round tonight, right? Again, I'll be out of town returning Sunday. Has Mullet played? Anyone talked to him?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Also, Julio Jones is a damn cheat code.

You can't play press man with no safety help. He will burn you literally (yes, I mean literally) every single time.

If you play 2 man, he becomes a terror over the middle.

If you play zone without dropping somebody underneath him, the comeback and deep out are both there all day long, and don't be surprised when he beats your corner after the catch and takes it to the house.

He never drops anything, wins 3 out of 4 jump ball situations, and he's deceptively fast with the ball in his hands.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So, it's pretty realistic. He did this exact thing to real life NFL defenses when he was healthy

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

If you go into his schedule and select his game, it should give the option to force the win for him.

If you can't find it, I can do it later when I get home around 5. And yes, conference championships are supposed to be advanced to tonight.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  6. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

As for Mullet, I havent heard a thing from him.

If he gets to the next round I am hoping we can set up a time to play but I'm not sure what's going on with him.

7. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Any chance this gets advanced tonight? Or are we waiting on RHV?

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sorry man, I'm out of town so I'm not messing with it much. Did you advance it or are we waiting?

9. RockyHill

Fwiw, I'll be back in Knoxville late tonight and could play it then or tomorrow morning if it hasn't been advanced yet.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I haven't advanced it yet. If you can play later tonight then I will just hold off until after you play.

11. RockyHill

I played

12. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Awesome. I'll advance this in a bit.

13. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Conference Championship week is up. Mullet didnt play so looks like I play Pittsburgh....

Indy v RHV for the NFC.

Looks like RHV had a close game last night against the Seahawks. Was only 38-35.

14. RockyHill

Yeah had to knock some rust off. The Seahawk secondary is tough.

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I really don't have a great feeling about my game.

I would not be surprised to get knocked off by the CPU given how my last few games have gone.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'll play as my steelers for final game

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

RHV, when do you want to play? I just need to avoid the Preds games.

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

You would

19. RockyHill

Pretty much anytime tonight or tomorrow.

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Caught the Pittsburgh curse tonight.

Lost 31-28. Turned it over three times and missed a short field goal in the 4th quarter. Was probably one of the worst games I've played all year.

Have fun guys.

Last edited: May 29, 2017