POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by HCKevinSteele, Oct 30, 2022.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

This is the same man that ghosted several Texas Tech recruits in the middle of dinner with no explanation when he got the Cincinati job. Classic case of dad going out to get milk and never coming back.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Pretty sure moron and Auburn guy is the same thing.

Unimane likes this.
  3. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I’m not gonna jump in here and get worked up over Auburn hatred. But on Tuberville, Auburn people who aren’t the equivalent of VN types won’t claim him. Tells you all you need to know that there’s far more goodwill with Malzahn and Chizik than there is with Tuberville.

4. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Maybe so. But he still got elected. Just like the tribal-idiots over here in NC kept Burr in until he cashed out.

5. HCKevinSteele

Then Bammers need to be called out, he doesn’t get elected without them.

justingroves and Poppa T like this.
  6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Over here all reason has left the house in regards to choosing responsible adults with integrity.

Very few (R or D) actually do the work to research their candidates.
    And when there are warning signs they go though mental gymnastics to ignore.

7. HCKevinSteele

Unfortunately it’s happening everywhere.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Moody just moved the probability of a breach of the debt ceiling to 10%. They have been holding strong at 5% for awhile.

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Tuberville may be the dumbest human on the planet.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is outrageous we play these games.

Tenacious D and Unimane like this.
  11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think it may happen this time too. Neither side looks like they are budging.

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

McCarthy has to be the weakest House Speaker I can remember. The Freedom Caucus looks to be running the show I don't think a single person in that group understands what a default means. McCarthy could pass something bi-partisan but his speakership would immediately be terminated. I wouldn't be surprised if they agree to a short term deal a few times before this is all over and kick the can to the next Congress. But I wouldn't be shocked if we went in default either. Would be curious to see how the bills are prioritized in that event. Have the think the Red States will be hit the hardest as they are a net benefactor of government spending.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They said Florida, Ohio, Texas and Pennsylvania will be hit the hardest. I believe Michigan and Georgia are up there as well.

Tenacious D likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Gas shoots up 20 cents over night.

/looks at calendar

Oh.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I agree with the commercial assessment but residential I'm not sure about. Feels like something is coming though.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Retail commercial is going to crater, industrial is gaining steam

zehr27 likes this.
  17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Commercial is going to be hammered.

the question is how long, determined, and able is the FED on keeping interest rates elevated.

because if free money is over, all assets will have a big reset.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A few banks around here have quit lending money to commercial projects if it isn't your primary place of business

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I definitely would not be building any commercial buildings right now if its for leasing purposes.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Consumer credit care debt has hit a trillion dollars. Congrats everyone, we did it!

warhammer likes this.