interesting article on Dave hart

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Aug 5, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yep. Another coach ****ed because football rightfully gets more attention. Boo hoo.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm pretty certain this is sour grapes. His overall track record AND actions do not match up with her story. She probably wanted more than what was warranted for a non-revenue sport, and construed that to being about it being a women's sport.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I wasn't there, but to the outsider looking in, women's sports did pretty well while he was there. and seemed like way more folks came to his defense.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Title IX says shut the hell up

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm pretty certain he tossed the D at her at a couple times; decided he didn't feel like tossing it at her anymore; she wanted some more of that D; but he wasn't tossing it to her; she, in turn, began to hate him for making her feel sexually inadequate, and this is the result. Smart money says he could roll into Tallahassee tomorrow and toss the D at her without even a great deal of pre-D-tossing formalities. Just knock on her door, walk in, toss her the D, zip 'er up, walk on out and go on about his normal business for the day.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you will take a look at her physical appearance, you would probably retract the notions that

a)she would want d at any time in her life

b)he would toss his d anywhere near her

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

9. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Dirty. Girl. Smirk.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I threw up a little.

11. kidbourbon

I retract my speculative post from above. This woman hates Hart for the same reason that she hates all but the most worthless of men: she is really ugly, and thus harbors a deep hatred for people who aren't also ugly.

12. kidbourbon

How dare you.

13. kidbourbon

Sorry for going off topic, but I have to now see an actual Dirty. Girl. Smirk.

[​IMG]

14. kidbourbon

I feel better now.

15. kidbourbon

Dirty. Girl. Smirk.

[​IMG]

16. kidbourbon

Who knew that Katie Holmes like to flash the Dirty. Girl. Smirk.

[​IMG]

17. WM

WM Active Member

Chaney is going through an awkward phase.

18. kidbourbon

I've always been a fan of Alicia Keys. And now I'm an even bigger fan. I google imaged her and every other image was a Dirty. Girl. Smirk. She can't even smile without DGSing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Reading the last few posts was funny... and seeing Balls deeep... at the end of each group of pictures made it even better. Every time I read that, it goes through my head in a Quagmirish voice.

20. kidbourbon

Not a DGS, but a cutie smile by Posh that gave me some movement.

[​IMG]