Is your hope for football restored?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by OrangeEmpire, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I think the disaster that was his 2009 class colors perception of the really good work he did towards the 2010 class. Not unlike how Fulmer's last several years colors perception of his career at UT.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

This board seems to have a love affair with Kiffin last time I checked.

To the OP, I don't really have faith in [ddiapos] long term. But that doesn't temper my support for the program in the coming year, nor do I wish ill on its coach. More to the point, I seem to get as jacked up every year, whether its August 1998, or August 2008. My October moods are more reflected by how the season plays out, obviously.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The emotions that I felt at the end of the 2010 LSU game and the 2010 Music City Bowl are microcosms of my emotions regarding UT footbal as of late. Stoked and hopeful at the beginning, seeing perceived progress, looking for something that isn't there against grossly inferior opponents, only to have my positive vibe utterly crushed once we face decent competition.

4. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'm more optimistic about the Titans, Grizzlies, Diamondbacks, and Vols basketball than I am about Vols football right now. That should answer this question.

5. GoVols

GoVols Member

Absolutely not. Only results will restore my hope in UT Football.

Either way, next year will be good. We either win or get a new coach. My beat is on a new coach.

6. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

...just wanted the football forum rundown to have a post on it that is not from 2 days ago...

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Just not much going on right now..........

8. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Malik is on a plane to Tampa

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That's a positive. Better late than never.