It's Official

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, Nov 18, 2012.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

[video=youtube;3GwjfUFyY6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/video]

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Wow

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Finally. Now don't screw up this hire!

5. XVol64

XVol64 New Member

I have been following these post on this subject for the last few weeks, when I joined the Forum. I only posted once and that was just say that it was my first post. So, this is my offical 1st post/reply, of any substance. I am deployed overseas with the National Guard. I live in Chattanoona, TN. The Vols have been a part of my life since I was about 10 years old. Im 48 now. It has indeed been very sad lately, but new things are coming! If I could be there at the Ky game I would. I issue this challenge to all Vol fans. GO TO THE GAME THIS SATURDAY! Let these players know we are behind them. Especially the seniors. It breaks my heart that they have had to endure this, but it is over now, and I just would love to see them finish with a win. Think of the joy they will feel and the pride that will be in thier hearts to see a full Neyland Stadium on thier final game. I swear this moves me to tears. I have a lind to a site that I can use over here to watch the game. (It will not be on ARmed Forces Network). But, although it will be alow stream and may me choopy...I will be watching. So, I expect to see 110,000 in those stands, a beautiful sea of orange. GO VOLS!

6. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

7. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Unbelievable.

8. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

Totally agree. If you can go to the game, go. Support the seniors and this team for dealing with 3 years of misery. Pack out Neyland and GBO!!!

9. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

I agree. Now that the deed is done, break 100,000 this weekend.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Tick tock Gruden

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That you for your service. The news of his firing and that he will not be on the sideline has caused me to reconsider not going.

12. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Having a Super Bowl XXXVII viewing party at the house after the USGP and before Survivor Series. All are welcome.

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

lol - still won't break 50k imo due to the holiday. No students will be there either.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Reading the tweet that said "Dooley has been fired, effective immediately" might have been the best part of my day today... And that says something, seeing as how I just spent 7 hours in ancient Pompeii.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why so long; doesn't take that long to tour? You doing some sort of studies?

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yes. I'm here for a class. We had people giving presentations on a number of things, and my professor is a big Roman historian. He's in the circle of friends with a lot of the major scholars. He's about to publish a book soon about roads and what we can learn from the streets and outsides of buildings (or something along those lines). We read one of the chapters about a specific spot in Pompeii and studied a number of other places in the city. He tends to be long winded, and a number of students gave presentations. Plus we went back to a number of places that are currently closed off to the public. It was pretty amazing to experience.

It does take quite a while to tour if you go into detail about a lot of stuff. We didn't even see everything there.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Italy is one of my favorite countries. Enjoy!

18. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Goodbye Dooley

[video=youtube;TKDQOki0GWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKDQOki0GWA[/video]

19. XVol64

XVol64 New Member

20. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm gonna start using this as code for munching box.