I've always wanted to __________ but can't because...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Jun 1, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nashville to St. Louis to Kansas City, drive another couple hours and you are in Tornado Alley.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Always wanted to go back to find various professors and kick their asses now that they can't kick me out of school. Can't because... Hmmm. Be right back.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I'd like to be a food critic for a major newspaper but can't because a) those jobs are difficult to get; b) any critic job you could get wouldn't pay very well.

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Two chicks at the same time.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've never started one but I've been in a few

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

You haven't given a reason as to why you cannot/haven't done this.

Since you brought it up, I will put in for three at the same time, and I haven't because I haven't tried...................yet.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I have a woman already. Why any sane person would want to have to put up with more than that is beyond my ability to comprehend.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've always wanted to steal some items from a large store like Walmart and see if I can get away with it. I'd even bring the items back, lol I'd just want to see if I could do it.

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

We are only talking about a few hours, and conversation would be minimal.

10. JayVols

When dealing with a woman, particularly in matters of intimacy, the bs almost never only lasts a few hours. Minimal talking and women are two concepts that are incompatable.

I appreciate your sentiments and ambitions, but women are more complicated than Chinese quantum physics textbooks.

11. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I've always wanted to do copious amount of drugs but I've always had a job that used random drug testing. I would like to see what the hub bub is all about.

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

You are making this too realistic, in my fantasy the women only speak when spoken to, and are only interested in providing the answers to my desires. In other words, not going to happen in a zillion years.

13. JayVols

I understand. If you would have said hot ass Stepford chicks, I'm all in favor of your plan.