Jalen Hurd Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Oct 5, 2016.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Sucks. Could definitely use him.

2. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

No way it was a concussion. I didn't hear Brice say what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Concussion makes total sense. Butch played a player with a concussion that's why he lied about the lower extremity injury. Trying to cover his ass

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

So how he is in for the last kickoff after we decided his injury was worth taking serious. Incompetence?

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It's the trainer's job is to keep him off the field.

6. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

He's playin.

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Brice did not mention concussion, but as Groves posted this went from "lower extremity" amongst "full go in practice", "day to day" and Brice saying "upper body".

8. midtownvol83

So we have reports today saying he was fine and practiced today and also reports saying he definitely didn't practice and is doubtful.

9. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Who reported he practiced? Musta missed that one

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Not saying it couldnt happen, but I cant imagine Brice whiffing on that report to that extent.

11. midtownvol83

Actually I think I'm getting that confused with the a direct quote from Butch early this morning that he is "good to go" and is expected to practice. Not that he did practice.

12. midtownvol83

So somehow Hurd went from good to go, to game time decision to not even traveling with the team in a 24 hour timespan. Wtf.

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This should be his epitaph.

14. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Hyams is saying it's that shoulder injury for Hurd. Popped out again. Says that Hurd went out of town this week for a second opinion but he might have season ending surgery.

* EDIT- I missed the first part of what he said. Apparently, he thinks its a concussion but Hurd is thinking about having the surgery on his shoulder and ending his season.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

At this point, I'll just wait and see if he's on my tv tomorrow toting the rock. Feel like there's a lot of misinformation out there.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't think anybody knows what the **** is going on.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Pretty much.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hurd and Butch and they aren't talking

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I imagine Hurd's family will start talking if things don't go the way they want it to go.

20. ziv1173

ziv1173 Member

This is what I tend to believe. Why the eff else would they have called it a "lower extremity" injury? Someone was responsible for making sure he didn't end up on the field again and he did, so they decided to fib on the injury report. At the least, it makes sense.

That or there is a mutiny and Hurd's leading the charge. One can only dream..