Jason Croom

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by chavisut, Aug 16, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Well when you get a collection of great football minds with jmoore and sab, both are about as football literate as my wife, you get these ideas that it might happen. With the mental midgets that follow those two idiots and every single word they say, it spreads like crotch rot and takes over the forum. When it gets right down to it, neither of these idiots has any connection to UT and really could care less if they hurt it in any way. As long as they get that e cred and twits from young kids too stupid to know any better to stroke their self esteems, they will continue to carry on with this crap.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If she takes very message board rumor to heart she will drive herself crazy. Perhaps she should stay off the boards.

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

She's too engaged with the fans already. Wait til Croom drops a sure TD against Florida or Bama and gets skewered over there.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

It appears it is going to be a problem for her. She's already said it is stupid to listen to everyone because they are set in their decision...but she keeps coming back. I don't mind the presence - it can be ignored if you don't want to interact with her...but for her sanity and the sake of public opinion regarding her son, I hope she doesn't become a fostermom.

5. TennTradition

She's a firey personality and enjoys the back and forth...but once Croom starts playing, things may get personal. Hopefully she'll be able to pull herself away then...or handle it well (which I think is very hard for a mother to do). She definitely doesn't bullshit, which I like.

6. TennTradition

And, for the record...Croom may end up being moved to TE. Who knows. But, what I do know, is that it's stupid to go on and on about it now. Just take what Dooley has said, and take that as word for now.

7. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

DroppedTDMom?

8. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

But you are talking about guys who are desperate for attention and think that e-cred is going to get them more [ussy pay] than other guys

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes the fact that she said she posted on the MSU board when they talked trash about her son tells me she has a little too much fumblemom in her.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

her becoming a cult hero and continuing to post a ton says fumblemom to me too.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

And a bit more, um, rough around the edges, it seems. Sure to get ugly if/when he eventually draws some criticism.

12. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Rumors he is moving to TE.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Wouldnt surprise me

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Kinda odd to do that now... Downs is back and playing well. Also, we just moved like half our team to the TE position.

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Apparently he requested it.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Probably feels he has a better shot at seeing the field quicker at TE. Who else is there? Rivera, Downs, and Bart? Bart is a FB but took on TE b/c of the need...at least that's how I understood it.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Croom is going to look like a WR playing TE this year. It's no fault of his, but he's not going to be able to block like Clear or Downs yet. That will come in time if he stays there. It's not really fair to expect him to be much of a blocker this year. It's a lot different blocking a DE or going after a LB than it is setting the edge at WR and manhandling a smaller corner.

He is going to be a good option as a pass catcher and I hope they'll split him out quite a bit. He's definitely a matchup problem regardless of his position.

18. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

any chance Chaney is feeling pressure to mix things up and will go with a two TE set like New England is doing? I think it could work well. Hunter and CP on the outside, two tight ends to either stay and block for Neal/Young or give LBs nightmares?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well, Hubbs said Croom is staying at WR but his mom is saying he's a TE. I don't know how that works out.

20. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

His mom doesn't know what a TE is?