Jauan Jennings Facing Charges

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zero-sum, Jun 10, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Former Blackman High School standout and University of Tennessee football player Jauan Jennings is facing several charges after an alleged incident at a graduation party May 30th. According to an affidavit of complaint received by NewsRadio WGNS, Jennings allegedly assaulted an Oakland High School student, and after damaging the car the teen was driving, took valuables from inside.

According to the complaint, several people were at a graduation party in neighboring Wilson County on Simmons Bluff Road and Whipporwill. The juvenile victim reported Jennings pushed him twice, causing pain to his neck and back and placing him in fear for his safety.

The complaint went on to say as the victim tried to leave, Jennings threw a rock at a 2014 Infinity Q50, owned by the victim's mother. That allegedly caused damage to the hood and windshield of the car. Additionally, Jennings allegedly also took a cell phone, jacket and arm brace from the vehicle.

Charges against Jennings on the affidavit of complaint are assault (T.C.A. Violation 39-13-101), vandalism over 500-dollars (T.C.A. Violation 39-14-408) and theft of property over 500-dollars (T.C.A. Violation 39-14-103).

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Stupid high school stuff.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Unwanted guest. Bad decision by Jennings.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Really? Really?

This entire "fear for my safety" is the best example of the pussification of America that there is.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, taking stuff from the guy and throwing a rock at his car is stupid, immature nonsense.

I wasn't aware "pushing" was an offense

6. CardinalVol

Exactly.

"Mom's Infinity Q50" was all I needed to form a visual of said kid making the allegations.

I'd also bet Mama's Boy was running his mouth and Juaun had enough of it, or something along those lines.

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Exactly. I've " feared for my safety" twice at parties. Both occasions I finished the evening walking around with equalizers ( the first being a corkscrew, second being a steak knife).

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Idk, Jauan is black.

9. CardinalVol

I don't know if I've ever feared for my safety at a party. Once or twice I knew if push came to shove I'd get my ass kicked, but I never feared for my safety.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Name sounds Jewish. You may want to check your facts.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

My situations were odd. Both times the same guy arrived after the point I was too drunk to play Excite Bike. The guy was a lot bigger than me ( shocker) and had let it be known he wanted to kick my ass.

I don't like to fight, but I also don't like being intimidated by society's shit bags.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Jauan Goldstein!?!?!

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

He's a good meng

14. CardinalVol

Meh, this is going to blow over quickly.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Yeah, over quickly and ending with him on defense.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because tough guys raid kitchen drawers when things get scary.

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Knock on wood

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

True.
    One of the headlines starts "Former Blackman standout...

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I have a dream

20. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Yep, poor judgment but (sigh) kids will be kids.