Jeff & Heather meltdown

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Sep 25, 2012.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Comparing Dooley to running a store, wtf?

2. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Oh that was awesome.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I think we should do the chivalrous thing and call for Jacoby to be fired or suspended for menacing poor Heather. Dearstone always cries about message boards being out of control. Looks like he needs to get his own house in order.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can't believe Dearstone allows that type of bullying on his show. I'll no longer listen until Jacoby is gone

5. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I do like how no one mentions the possibility of increased stats being due to the increased pace from the No Huddle.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Heather may need some counseling after this thing. Maybe a fundraiser is in order.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Or the opponents being GA State and Akron

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

The fight may have been the best part of that segment.

9. hatvol96

That kind of testosterone driven violence cannot be tolerated in the workplace. Heather needs to seek the counsel of a good employment lawyer.

10. Beechervol

Yeah. That made the argument right there.

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Heather needs to just chill out, crack open a beer and head out driving to clear her head...

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don't think I can get behind this idea, especially when a young lady was victimized like that; and if it turns out it was for ratings... then shame on them for forcing her to be a victim.

13. Beechervol

Im hooked.

This is the radio version of Springer.

14. hatvol96

I wonder if all the White Knights over at VN will come to the defense of a terrorized woman or support a violent bully because he shares their Dooley sheepdom. We'll see their true character.

15. hatvol96

I think the effect that his well publicized hormone therapy has had on Jacoby needs to be studied. This could be the new 'roid rage. It's no laughing matter.

16. fl0at_

Mandatory urine test should be in order, for sure. A lot of supplements are laced. He may, or may not have known about it, but that isn't enough of an excuse to bring it into the workplace.

17. hatvol96

If Dearstone isn't a strong enough leader to take appropriate remedial action in this situation, the higher ups at Citadel Broadcasting need to be alerted. I think an email campaign is in order.

18. fl0at_

Who are their major sponsors?

19. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Shitty sports radio is ultra-competitive. Jacoby felt larger breasts would give him an edge.

20. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

This is probably a daily occurrence off the air. Now we know why Heather is an alcoholic.