Jeff & Heather meltdown

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Sep 25, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

https://twitter.com/feelslike98/status/250733497797464064

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

whole-heartedly agree.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've always thought that Jacoby was the lone redeeming quality of that show, but that was inexcusible. He should be terminated immediately.

Md should probably be suspended for allowing it to happen.

4. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

My wife and I clearly heard Jeff say that comparing Dooley's situation to Zook's was unfair because Dooley got an "expansion team." Excuse me - an expansion team? What a turd. Normally I don't listen to their show, but the wife wanted to hear it this AM. I can't stand them and love to hear the callers that give 'em hell.

Jay - it's great they take his call on all the shows, but I usually switch to another station because it stresses me out while driving. We all understand how you feel.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I listened to the whole segment and it really came out of nowhere from Jacoby. Makes you wonder if he just doesn't respect women.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Calling the University of Tennessee an expansion team is blasphemy.

7. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

I agree. I know HH is hard to respect, but the dude needs to do it. Especially when he is on the air.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

What exactly did he do to HH? Was it a covering her mouth type thing or are we talking strong pimp-hand?

9. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Especially from a Suckeye State fan.

10. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

More the later IMO. She has grounds to take this one upstairs. Could be the drugs, I don't know...

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I bet Pat is going to ream Dearstone out for creating a workplace where violence towards women is tolerated.

12. hatvol96

Dearstone makes Goodell look like Churchill.

13. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

No offense to the OP, but I don't listen to those idiots anymore, and I certainly won't spend my time listening to the link. Basilio is riding Ainge's jock, but imo it's because he has a solid show.

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Someone give me a quick recap? I'm on my phone and can't listen

15. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

completely unacceptable

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Basilio knows the better Ainge does the better his show and everything else on the station will do. Honestly, the Sports Animal deserves to decline. The successors may as well include Basilio and Ainge.

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The more I think about it, the more I think Dearstone should receive severe punishment for allowing such a situation to occur. He's the friggin programming director and this happened on LIVE radio. If there are not just punishments handed out swiftly, it's time to make major changes at the sports animal.

19. hatvol96

I fear for Heather's safety if she returns to work tomorrow. I hope Dearstone at least has the decency to have security there to protect her from that rage junkie Jeff Jacoby.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator