Jeff & Heather meltdown

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Sep 25, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I would hope Budweiser and their other major sponsors look into withdrawing their support until Jacoby and Dearstone are sanctioned. Pilot is a major sponsor. It might be time for some letters to the governor.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hope this incident hasn't driven Heather back to the bottle.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I literally don't know where to jump in this thread.

Major work being done here.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I feel you, I haven't actually listened to them in years. Saw the link myself elsewhere. It's good radio though, even if it's the only good radio they've ever produced, and accidental.

5. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

She never quit butt chugging.

6. hatvol96

Heather might want to get Gloria Allred on retainer. That sort of misogynistic behavior cannot be tolerated.

7. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I enjoy the captivating discussion. Who can resist talking about how Candace Parker could dominate Skylar McBee in a one on one matchup? No other sports talk show in the country can compare.

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

That was an awfully moronic analogy. This was my first experience listening to the show, but I'm guessing that's a fair sample of the day-to-day content.

9. tankervol

tankervol Member

WTF was that? Lol. What a trainwreck. I didn't mind Roger too much. He seems like he really enjoys calling in, and I thought the putt-putt thing was hilarious, even though it was probably a big deal to him. I don't know that I could listen to him very often, however.

Also, I've got a mental image of Jeff with his hand reared back ready to [itch bay] slap Heather. Could be wrong, though.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I've never ever listened to this show, but a) Roger's putt-putt story was twice as good as any of the moronic football talk like Kiffin having a better overall team than this year's UT team and b) did I miss something? It just sounded like two idiots arguing. Unprofessional, yes...but security for tomorrow's show?

11. hatvol96

You obviously support violence against women in the workplace. I expected better from you.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I have to be missing something.

13. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Re: 80% of this thread:

Not sure if serious.

14. WM

WM Active Member

15. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

nm

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Looks like a personal collection photo, Groves.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Involnerable sent it to me

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I can only get about :30 seconds into Roger's call before switching to Sirius.

That's about :27 seconds longer than most callers make it.

True story.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I don't feel so terribly bad now.