POLITICS Jeffrey Epstein Case

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by RockyHill, Jul 8, 2019.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Ok, so high is a stretch.

But, it’s not really a conspiracy theory.

It’s the classic honey trap on a large and influential scale. If he wasn’t working with intelligence, he certainly learned his tricks from them.

Someone decided he should get off first time around. Could be someone he had dirt on. Could be someone who wanted to keep him in the game.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Suggesting he is a foreign agent blackmailing politicians and wealthy men on behalf of Israel's interest is quite the accusation. It wouldn't shock me but I would have never thought that.

3. GahLee

Did you see that somewhere or did that occur to you?

4. TennTradition

It’s out there. The Mossad angle.

I added US / Israeli due to that rumor because I wouldn’t have thought of that angle - would have easily believed he was a conduit of US intelligence. He’s Jewish I believe - so someone’s going to throw out the Mossad angle for better or worse.

At first, I fully discounted. But Once I stopped to think about it, I couldn’t actually talk myself out of it. And it actually made some things make more sense. Barr’s enthusiasm to investigate also has me wondering...

5. GahLee

It makes sense.

What I am curious about is how many Jeffrey Epstiens are there in the world. We are talking about one guy and the goods he has on every day influencers.

There are more of him, many more. That's a guarantee.

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I think Barr will go after low hanging fruit like the guards, make a little noise then try to kill it. I mean shit at worst it will turn up things on his own father, which really is a conflict of interest.

7. TennTradition

That’s fair. His focus certainly seems to be on how the suicide could happen.

8. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

So I've heard everything from mundane to wild theories on this. I'll detail my favorites:

- Epstein's madame pimp, Ghislaine Maxwell, is daughter of former British media mogul and guy whom the Israeli government highly coveted... Robert Maxwell. It's also interesting to note that Ghislaine's sister, Christine, is heavily involved in intelligence and data mining.

Here is a good source that briefly details Robert Maxwell, way back in 2003 this got really weird: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2003/nov/24/mondaymediasection6 There are also a ton of books that detailed in much more depths the extent of Maxwell's connections to the Israeli government.

So that is basically the Epstein -> Israel connection. It's completely conjecture, but there it is.

- Epstein was exfiltrated as part of his witness protection program. He knows if he publicly flips he will be completely murdered. So he brokered a deal to get him into witness protection so he can flip on this network and not be killed before doing so.

That's an interesting one with absolutely no legs. Would make a good movie though.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Maybe he got a visit from Tom Hagen the day before his suicide?

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

There's a great sarcastic remark in here somewhere, bit it'd likely get me banned.

11. CardinalVol

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

watch how antisemitism creeps into this. it seems ingrained in the conspiracy community

TennTradition likes this.
  13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Hard to go against 2,000 years of scapegoating tradition. The Flagellants massacres of Jews during the Black Death is probably the most interesting, to me.

14. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

This is a really interesting topic. European royalty effectively used Jews to circumvent Church laws (and the Vatican turned an eye to it) and when the populace got irate about tax collection and interest rates very same royalty that set up this scheme just blamed a Jewish conspiracy and turned a blind eye to the massacres/pogroms. And then, 800 years later, are completely surprised that all of the good bankers in the world are Jewish... because they couldn't own or work the land. They could only be in textiles and lending. The Muslim world did the same exact thing.

But it's also a thin line between discussing historical precedence and being anti-semetic. Criticizing Israel also works like this and it's an issue the left as well as conspiracy theorists have. Blaming Israel for something is not anti-semetic. Blaming Israel for something because they're Jewish is.

As soon as I see the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, I'm immediately out.

IP and Unimane like this.
  15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Bill can’t even get away with a blow job.

NorrisAlan and TennTradition like this.
  16. CardinalVol

Just a funny picture.

Of the people who wanted/"needed" to silence Epstein, my guess is he's way down the list.

VolDad likes this.
  17. CardinalVol

At some point I want to read a lot about the Rothschilds.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

There are at least 4 women that I know of who disagree with this statement.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Ken Star disagrees with this statement.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The Royal Family seems like they’d be capable of making him go away quite easily.