POLITICS Jeffrey Epstein Case

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by RockyHill, Jul 8, 2019.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Never attribute to conspiracy what could easily be accomplished through incompetence, inattention and apathy.

I’m honestly right there with you guys, insofar as I’d love for there to be some juicy conspiracy involved with Epstein’s death. I don’t believe that there is, but I’m happy to be persuaded by evidence.

My pumping the brakes on the conspiracy talk primarily results from my own personal and persistent feeling that focusing on Epstein’s actions while still alive would not only prove to be a much more fruitful use of everyone’s time, energy and analytical effort - but where some good can still be won, for the living.

There are still victims who not only deserve to have their stories told, but now more than ever, as they’ll never get their day in court with Epstein. Epstein’s suicide denies them some measure of both justice and closure, and only further increases their personal tragedy.

Others who may have also engaged in similarly predatory acts with Epstein, or who were merely complicit in them, and who still deserve exposure and justice for those acts or inactions. That he routinely traveled amongst the elite class of the rich / famous, and who may have (should have?) known of his activities or the subsequent coverup, seems inarguable. Who are these people, what involvement did they have, and what justice do they continue to still deserve? Figuring this all out will not only help former victims, but most importantly, it can serve to prevent the making of future and additional others from also suffering the same.

If you can prove conspiracy - great - bring me the evidence and let’s take a look at it. But I’m most concerned about the pedophiles who are still amongst and causing harm with the living, than those who are dead.

dc4utvols likes this.
  3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

@Tenacious D the conspiracy is more about how he managed to do what he did for so long, and who enabled it and who was a party to it, imo.

4. Tenacious D

We’re saying the same thing, I think.

Epstein is dead and gone. Focusing on those possible others who you describe, and who remain amongst the living, should now be the singular focus. If there was some conspiratorial and nefarious actions involved in his death, I’d wager that it would have arisen from that same group.

To say it as bluntly as possible, and for clarity’s sake - if I were amongst those who knew, participated in or were complicit in Epstein’s actions when living, I think I’d be absolutely delighted to see the focus on some shadowy conspiracy surrounding his death, than on me.

Perhaps the best, likeliest and most effective conspiracies are not those seeking to deny any possibility of its existence, but to offer an alternatively imagined conspiracy instead, so as to tease and tantalize both energy and attention toward an unproductive direction....and away from you. If you’re trying to gain maximum distance from something you wish to evade, convincing your pursuers to chase their tail is helpful and good, but influencing them to run in the opposite direction is easily best.

dc4utvols likes this.
  5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've just reached a point where I have zero doubts to limits people will go to protect themselves. Good lord, what I see in youth league sports is bad enough, much less what people would be willing to do to protect themselves that were involved with this.

justingroves likes this.
  6. Tenacious D

No human does anything without some selfish motivation. Absolutely everyone, and absolutely nothing, and without a single exception.

Volst53 likes this.
  7. CardinalVol

Exactly.

So imagine if you were insanely powerful and one man could ruin you - what do you do?

8. Tenacious D

Were I a Democrat, I’d call him a racist until he was elected President.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sooooooooooooo what came of this?

10. CardinalVol

Hillary had him killed and everyone went on their merry way.

justingroves likes this.
  11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It was a Trump/Clinton/Windsor cabal that actually killed him

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

law doesn't matter for the wealthy

warhammer, Volst53 and RockyHill like this.
  13. cpninja

cpninja Member

There is always a bigger fish

14. CardinalVol

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

No conflict of interest when a brother hires a forensic analyst to look into his brother's "mysterious" death.

tvolsfan likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

all the same, I would like to hear how each is differentiating these things and the evidence supporting each

justingroves and kmf600 like this.
  17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Same.

18. CardinalVol

Especially if the stranglemarks match the handprints of Hillary.

kmf600, justingroves, zehr27 and 2 others like this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

wow, she can't even when if she strangles a pedophile. smh

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent