Jesus Christ, What The [uck fay] happened to us PART I

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Chuck Webb blows out his knee and still 10 points from an undefeated season. Majors probably would have gotten his extension he desired.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I was here for the illustrious 97-01 period. Glory days, indeed. You also got into football and basketball games for free and the students even gave a shit then, too.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

My undergrad days were filled with sorority girls standing on tables in bars yelling about how Casey Clausen ruined their senior year, and watching Auburn and Georgia sweep us. That was a very bitter pill for me at the time, because Auburn had been shit for my whole life at that point and Georgia a team I actually pitied in the 90's. Little did I know grad school would see the same pattern emerge with Florida, LSU, and Alabama. I'll never forget Kiffin's win over Georgia. A ray of light in a dark sea of games.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Blaming everything on Clausen and totally ignoring the serious problems brewing with the team/program was the beginning of the end.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, that's the truth. Clausen kept the fire burning a lot longer than it would have without him, that's for sure. That was obvious in the Georgia game where he was injured.