JG

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 2, 2019.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

We all knew this, but sill....

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Thanks, I just threw my phone.

Again.

5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

7. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

I’m I the only one that thinks JG purposely sabotaged the team Saturday? I mean there is plenty of reasons for him to do so. Lost starting job, friends with Butch, knows he’s leaving at the end of the year, etc

8. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

I can promise you if he did and the players knew it, he would have already fallen on a helmet.

9. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Soooooo, what website do you have dialed up there ???

PilotFlyingJ and IP like this.
  10. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

Nah, a narcissist would never purposely sabotage something they were associated with.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

seeing this on twitter some. no way, he's yipped, broken, and grasping on every snap. He is deep in his own head. He desperately wants to be the hero. But this is a team sport, and no one can do it alone. he tries to.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think he's intentionally trying to sabotage the games, but he's played so shitty that it isn't an absurd point of view.

13. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

My biggest fear about rolling JG out there again is how the players react to that after all that's happened.

You just hope Pruitt can motivate the rest of the team to continue to bring it in spite of JG being under center. Just get us through this game and move towards bowl eligibility and we wont have to deal with Gitmo once Maurer comes back and hopefully stays healthy.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They know the roster as well as Pruitt does. If there aren't really any options, that's just the way it is.

justingroves likes this.
  15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No, Jauan would have not only beaten his ass, but would have held a presser to tell you he did it.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

if JG had any sense he would comment and mention he was trying to make a play but made a dumb mistake instead and let his team down. That would lower the boo level a little Saturday.

Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Definitely. An "I [uck fay]ed up and let the team/coaches/fans down" would go a long way.

Memtownvol and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Smells like JG and prayer.