JG

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 2, 2019.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

JG is going to transfer to Oklahoma at the end of the season and will win the Heisman next year.

You heard it here first.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I'm new to Twitter. Why cant I read responses?

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Click in the white area just to the right of the name.

Ssmiff likes this.
  5. lol vol

lol vol Member

I’m not a Tim Tebow fan, but compare Tebow’s comments after losing to Ole Miss to Guarantano’s after losing to Georgia State.

VolDad likes this.
  6. Ssmiff

Too obvious. I clicked on every little icon I could find.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

So, what is really worse about Shrout or Maurer? Can they also throw short of the sticks on third down, miss wide open receivers and hold on the ball too long to take a sack-fumble to seal the game? What exactly do we gain with Guarantano which we do not with the younger guys? Do they take a literal shit on the field when put into the game? On a shotgun snap do they drop the ball, scream like a little girl and run away? Surely, they can't be worse, right?

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If my name was Ryan Leaf, I'd punch myself in the [penis] every morning

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd like to know this. that second play turnover was on JG, imo, and I am not sure what either of the other two guys could have done much worse

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

For all his faults, turning the ball over hasn’t really been one of them overall

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

[​IMG]

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Until last Saturday

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

So Shrout is Peterman and Maurer is Dobbs? I hope you're right

Memtownvol likes this.
  14. Ssmiff

Maurer would look like Nix did. Not great statistically, but would give effort, leadership and extend drives just from awareness and feel, either running or flipping it late to a back. I hoped somehow he would come in and get the nod, and also think hes the opposite of JG. Imo, he's the player we need at gametime and will be less robotic than practice. I thought he looked good in spring game and should be even better. Coaches don't know until the game is played. The new staff found out last week. Hopefully this week, we find out we have a little mini Shuler, who could also throw an inaccurate ball from time to time but a qb you would roll with in any game

Memtownvol likes this.
  15. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I feel like Butch purposely started Peterman against Florida knowing full well he would [uck fay] up, just to get fans off his case about playing Worley.

16. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

He'd probably drop it

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Careful, that's how they got Ted Cruz

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You’d think we could just simplify the absolute shit out of the offense. Maybe signal everything in at the line even, like we did for Ainge/Schaefer in 2004. Have him just have one read and either dump, scramble, or throw away. How much worse could it get?

Memtownvol likes this.
  19. Ssmiff

Did not stand up in front of the team and speak at the team meeting.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

To be fair, he has a really hard time looking at more than one person.

fl0at_, dknash, InVolNerable and 19 others like this.