Jonathan Ford RB AL

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

You guys know ths guy is good right?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know anything. I'm just waiting for the smoke to clear after NSD and go from there.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Where is he on our board? Behind Green obviously. Kamara too?

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Why? Looks like another 3* with a less than less than impressive offer list.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

SEC offers are miss, miss st, vols, and vandy. ****. Capital F,capital U, capital C, capital K.

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I think we take two RBs for sure. Ford is not going to scare off a Green or Kamara or Collins. I like Kemp more but taking one from Vandy is cool.

8. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

I never thought I would see the day when this is cool.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Taking one from Vandy means you're recruiting head-to-head with Vandy. There's not a ****ing thing cool about that. Unless you're into women's bowling.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This sums up my thoughts.

11. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Well the SEC has blown up and VANDY is in the top 25 teams in country it just is...the other conferences have been bleed. Only a few island like schools in dead conferences. The playoff may change that but it is doubtful.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I have no idea what this means.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

say wha

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

No, it's not. I don't care what the AP poll says.

I don't see Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, A&M, LSU, Bama, Auburn after this kid. I'm not trying to shit all over Ford, but the fact of the matter is that it sucks a major [penis] that we're hoping to steal a recruit from Vandy.

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Would be a solid pick up. Especially if we can land Green or Kamara.

16. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

I like Ford better than Kemp - but the truth is you are right. It seems 90+% of Vol fans have lowered their expectations of what a Vol football player should be. Which is part of Hartless and Booger's plan IMO. Lower expectations so that mediocre success make them happy enough to spend money. Sounds like our ****ing government.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Amen

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

We need running backs in this class. Dooley left us in good shape with ONE and that's only because of Jay Graham. Face it, Vandy is recruiting at a much higher level now and they actually have a few commits that would be good pick ups for us.

Taking pleasure in stealing a Vandy commit because its Vandy is different. **** that noise.

19. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

This ain't your Daddy's Vandy. That said I just really hate Vandy fans and Franklin.

20. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

I see your point, but what would really be cool is getting back to where we get the type player Vandy doesn't have a chance at. How long will it be until we are cool agan?