Just Not Enough Offense.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Feb 7, 2015.

Tags:
  1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

This team never lacks for effort. They do lack firepower.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Especially when the guy only gets 1 bucket. He's been remarkably consistent. Can't be too hard on him

3. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I hope Tyndall has a surprise or two up his sleeve for the spring signing period. If not, it could be a long next couple of years, no matter what happens with the investigation.

No matter how good of a jockey you may be, if you take a mule to the Kentucky Derby, you will lose.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

In a way, today was somewhat twistedly encouraging because we got 2 points from Josh and still had a shot in a sec road game against a non terrible team

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

The only gripe I have with Tyndall so far is that he's still letting Reese fire up 3's. It is extremely painful to my eyes.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

yeah it's time to put a stop to that

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Is the team simply running out of gas from playing a short rotation? I worried about that in early January when they were making their big run.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

I dunno if the rotation is short, most teams don't play more than 8 or 9 do they?

I guess there's a few critical guys who log a bunch of minutes.

9. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I don't think so. I think its exactly what Hat says. When you hold a good team to 56 points on the road and you can't win it means your playing great defense but you simply can't put it in the basket enough. What's bad about yesterday is the supporting cast scored, and Richardson didn't.

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Who needs offense?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Everyone. Need defense more.