Just to add more fuel to the "Jmoore sucks" fire

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by lylsmorr, Jan 7, 2012.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I dont think she is horrible looking at all. She could do better im sure

2. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

tumblr_lkbk1rThBl1qdo7yb.jpg

3. OBX_Vol

OBX_Vol Member

Officer? Great Lakes? Boot Camp?

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

You might want to take another look at the history of the Celtics-Lakers rivalry.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Wait, that is really him? I thought young Donnie Wahlberg. Or maybe a young Dicky Eklund.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

In that scenario, I'm rooting for a murder-suicide.

7. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Dude looks a psychotic.

8. At some point the university has to step in with the legal eagles.

Have none of these fools received cease and desist letters?

On a side note, I remember when Sabs showed up on the Vol sites. He showed up on a small site that I have been a long time (almost 9 years) member at. He didn't last long there. Then he migrated over to an SEC forum, and it wasn't long before he was shown the door.

When I think about it, there was a name that always showed up and left at the same time Sabs did, SeanVol.

Remember the 'love letter' Sabs sent Scroggins? I got one very similiar in nature from the SeanVol name asking me to stay on the SEC site after I cursed out a Bammer admin for protecting the inbred Bammers while hammering everyone else.

9. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Did the one recruit from greenville the other year who is at juco [uck fay] his sister?

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

1. My wife is from Greenville. We visit there regularly.
    2. I would not be at all surprised by this, that is, unless it was proven untrue.
    3. Big Daddy Vol (whatever his name is, the pseudo locker room speach giving guy on YouTube and who famously pissed on the Kiffin shirt) also resides there, if more evidences of this likely being true are needed.

11. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Well I remember the "keeper" of willie carmichael posting on vn. And dickweed often said I won't get on topic about this recruit. And for some reason I remember the keeper saying that jmoore wouldn't talk about him because willie dated his sister, which means he [uck fay]ed the shit out of her. I may be completely wrong though.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Am I can do is laugh at all of this....

13. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Now we know why he's hiding his face in the other one.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

LawVol, I am enjoying reading your Twitter timeline. You blasting the media members is good stuff.