Kameron Miles decommitted....

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by g8terh8ter_eric, Nov 14, 2012.

1. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Nothing groundbreaking really. Going to tA&M more than likely. I'd put the chances at 100%.

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

There's sure to be more that follow in the wake of everything going on.

3. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Don't blame him at all....Ringling Bros. Couldn't compete with the three ring circus we have at the helm in Knoxville.

4. Basketvolsfan

Basketvolsfan Member

He's only considered to be our best commitment of the entire class---nothing to be concerned about. There are still plenty of 2* and 1* guys still available, especially if Dooley retains his job.

5. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Good for him.

6. CoachCorey

CoachCorey New Member

We'll have Players beating down our door once Gruden is announced

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

UT is fixin to get a recruiting bump.

Soon!

8. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Probably won't be needed in the new scheme anyway. A hitter, not as good on coverage. Going to be seeing more cover 2 with press mixed in IMO.

9. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

Bump

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Dude will be wishin' Gruden would return his calls in a month.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He'll grue the day he ever left us.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Even with Gruden I don't think this guy was going to stick with TAMU offering.

13. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

nice

14. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Committed to Texas a&m.

15. Flashman

Flashman New Member

I've been meaning to go see one of his games. Glad I didn't now! :mad:

16. Flashman

Flashman New Member

Dallas Morning News article says the pendulum is swinging towards aTm and he has de-committed from Tennessee.

His HS, West Mesquite plays against Frisco Centennial this Friday night in 1st round of playoffs. Go Centennial!!! :p May the plague of de-committing from Tennessee haunt you until you get a job loading trucks for Home Depot!!

17. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

It's official to a&m. I can't blame him right now. He might reconsider , but if we get the coach we expect , this will be an afterthought imo.

18. Montrell

Montrell New Member

No surprise. You had to see this recruiting class falling apart after the on-field performance this year. It wasnt a good class in the first place but it was obvious a guy like Miles was going to end up elsewhere. Some of the other top commits likely would have as well. You were seriously looking at a class in the 30-40 range with Dooley.

19. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'm wondering what the realistic expectations are for Gruden's first class with regards to rankings. I think we're in the 20's right now but believe finishing around 12 or so sounds about right due to the time crunch. JMO of course

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the problem is a lot of guys have made their decision and are entrenched with other schools. I'd say top-20 would be an excellent job of salvaging the class.