POLITICS Kavanaugh Hearings

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Sep 4, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Endangered children are removed from homes all the time. Ae you advocating leaving children in endangered/abusive homes?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you advocating removing children from people based on political views?

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Upon further review, right down the middle.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You said it was not her political view; you said she "really" believes Kavanaugh on the bench has ruined her childrens lives. That would indicate she has mental health issues.

I have no problem with removing children being abused by a parent with mental health issues.

If it is just her political view, which I think it is, then she is just a really shitty parent.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Or maybe somebody could get her some help for her mental issues.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It’s obvious the woman has problems. The owner said “The woman has a history of being ‘unwell.'”

Do I believe the kid did anything wrong? Or course not. Does a woman with issues making a claim like this mean mean all or most women lie about sexual assault? Of course not.

tvolsfan likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is her sincere belief, yes. You don't get to decide what constitutes mental health issues. People who believe a blastocyst is a person could be deemed as having "mental health issues," by the same token.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

She's not crazy and she doesn't really believe her kids lives have been ruined by a political appointment she's probably never even followed before Trump.

kmf600 likes this.
  9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I am pretty convinced that Trump has picked up more voters this November for the Rs telling them that they were offended by the Kavanaugh hearings than the number of voters that were actually originally motivated. It’s such a game.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's absolutely a game, in that sense. This was calculated to be a rallying cry for R's.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

"Mob" seems to be the latest trigger word.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's funny that each side claims to be the "people," but refers to the other side in terms like that. I guess like how the media is bad, except for "their" media.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

...and cleared the backstop.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Also no. Only kidb would use that story, about an unwell woman, to try and prove his point that all women lie about sexual assault. Don’t be like kidb.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I never implied that all women lie about sexual assault. Being in the Kavanaugh thread I thought it more obvious my point was about Christine Ford and the message that was so forcefully delivered by the left; Believe women without question.

As a matter of fact, earlier in this thread I mention how my friends daughter was raped and nothing happened because the police said it was a case of he said she said. I don't think that she lied.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  16. Beechervol

You took a big swing and missed at that wild pitch. Theres nothing in his post that says that.

BS implication. Just own it.

zehr27 likes this.
  17. Beechervol

It was a calculated reaction, yes. The idea they started the game is silly.

18. Beechervol

It is unless your ass is still chapped that Ks on the bench.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Except that isn't what VolDad did.

Beechervol likes this.
  20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

If KidB said 100% of the time women lie about sexual assault, then hes an idiot.
    If he didnt post it, but was quoted as posting it, thats some weak sauce, especially if he cant respond.