Kentucky 2021… Fraud or For Real?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Oct 29, 2021.

1. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Lolololol

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Love it. Heard another stat about UT being 0-30 on road vs top 20 and now 1-31. Not sure if that's all right but it was a good stat

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think that stat is wrong (I heard it too). What about Auburn on the road in 2018? There haven't been 30 road games against top 20's since then, has there?

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Auburn was ranked 21st. 2006 UGA was the last road win against a top 20 team before tonight.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, I see. Hence the choosing of "20" instead of the usual "25."

6. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I still can’t believe we gave up a 4th and 24. Guy was wide ass open and short of the sticks before even getting the ball.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

That was some 2019 BYU right there. The D has been pretty good this season about being in position and making the other team make plays, but that was a bust if I’ve ever seen one.

8. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Stoops running out screaming at the ref for a (no call)face mask flag then getting a 15yard unsportsmanlike for his trouble, I was smiling and thinkin I thought only Vols staff get itchbay slapped like that.

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. Memtownvol

Memtownvol Member

That made me all tingly inside. Dude absolutely blew his freaking top and it was glorious when he was penalized.

Poppa T likes this.
  10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

That was a “ball don’t lie” scenario.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Kentucky legend Mark Stoops is now 2-7 against Tennessee.

not 1990s Tennessee.

Tennessee teams coached by Butch Jones, Jeremy Pruitt, and a first year coach who moved into a burned down house.

utvol0427, SetVol13, lylsmorr and 3 others like this.
  12. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I still can’t fathom that 61k is a sellout in an SEC stadium. There’s 61k standing in line to go to the restroom at halftime at Neyland…

warhammer, SetVol13, Volokie and 3 others like this.