Kentucky Pregame

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volgrad98, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

So how's everyone feel about this one? Sounds like we're getting some key players back for this one so if that's the case, I'm saying Tennessee by 2 TDs. I think we jump on them early, flounder around mid game, then put something together at the end to seal the deal. IMO, JMO, IDKSAFB

thagodfather likes this.
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

They Kentucky. We crush them.

42-17

justingroves likes this.
  3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

That works too haha

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

We can't get off field on 3rd down and it's too cold for Hooker. The loss then turns fans on Heupel

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Both Mays have practiced this week. Evans is healthier, even a chance Simmons gets snaps in the game. We're beating em.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

45-0. Kentucky quits at halftime and we all get to bed early

thagodfather and NorrisAlan like this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee beats the shit out of them.

VolDad, PilotFlyingJ and Lexvol like this.
  8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This is not a totally crazy scenario but it had better take more than a bad game to turn the fans—this year has been so much better than anticipated.

Anyways, I think a reasonably healthy offense will put up some points, and our D will have success against a team that doesn’t have many weapons. We could break this open if we get rolling, but I’m going to say 27-17 Vols

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m still not 100% confident in our ability to execute consistently on offense. Kentucky isn't the greatest offensive team but if we go 3 and out a bunch of times in a hurry I could see them leaning on us and running it well

Memtownvol and Tar Volon like this.
  10. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

TN 42
    KY 16

And I am a pessimist. So…

I am no sunshine pumper, but this is the worst matchup for sex jelly. They are a plodding team. We are going to ruin them. They are ill equipped. I would not be surprised if it’s Mizzou again.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think we are still a bit beat up but history shows Kentucky generally shits their pants when they play the big orange.

justingroves likes this.
  12. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

If we see a lot of their punter, we win. Keeping that offense off the field and out of any rhythm is the key.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee could field 3rd stringers and walk ons and still win by ten 98 times out of 100

TDVol1989, NorrisAlan and zehr27 like this.
  14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

We gonna go Quagmire on them fools…

giggity
    giggity
    gig-i-ty.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think we win, but the "because they're UK" stuff is silly.

Tar Volon likes this.
  16. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Same. I do think we’ve been in their heads to some extent, but I’m also not sure how much last year changed things. At any rate, I think we’re better and we match up well, but this much confidence here always makes me nervous.

17. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

We jump on them early bc we’ve had two weeks to heal and this staff is very good with the scripted plays early. They cut it to 10 in the second half, but ultimately we win by 17 bc they are Kentucky.

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

FL gets in our heads and it is a real thing. But I admit I am overconfident. And I know it’s dangerous. I don’t think they can play as bad as last week but I just think it’s a favorable matchup for us. And if we come out strong I think the psychology is definitely going to have an impact.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No, it's not.

zehr27 likes this.
  20. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Giggity!!