Kentucky Pregame

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volgrad98, Nov 5, 2021.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

This is fun to listen to:

PilotFlyingJ and IP like this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is their quarterback

IMG_20211106_220050.jpg

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Yep, I was thinking as soon as we crossed the 50 that that drive needed to be four-down territory, because I wanted no part of Kentucky needing a touchdown and having four downs to work with all the way down the field. Ended up taking two sacks and a penalty, and kicking ultimately made sense on 4th and 15, but I wasn’t heartbroken when we missed the kick. Being ahead 6 is probably still better (because if they do score, 16 seconds and a FG is a win), but I think only needing 3 affected the way they called the last drive.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Even the "L" on his cheek is sad

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Absolutely. That sequence was terrible time management that is hidden behind still being a play away. Imagine if we would have had to honor the run all the way into fg range. Dummies.

6. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I’ll also add that the Ky band’s pregame show is really really bad. Like something that I would expect to see in the MAC or Sun belt.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Kind of a stretch. It's clearly a less than symbol.

VOLinDAWGland and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I felt a little bad for Levis when ESPN was making sure to capture his every expression, a little.

9. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Meh...he chose to transfer to Kentucky. He should know he signed up to lose to Tennessee in various gut wrenching ways.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

True, but I classify the direction in the same category as CBS making a point to show folks leaving Neyland during the Dooley and Burch years. Show he's upset and move on. A couple of meme formats are all you need, not a dozen. Surely there was another player or perhaps head coach who looked equally out of joint.

IP likes this.
  11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Clearly, they were waiting for him to actually shed tears, á la Tebow…

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Need some butter and syrup with that tweet.

14. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Sprags got under his pads and forklifted the guy, love it!