Kentucky vs. Kansas Predictions & Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Kansas is [uck fay]ing soft. They've been pushed off the drive for layups three times.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It's really amazing that Self got them to this point.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Bored. Watching a Harper Lee documentary. Will start a thread if there is enough interest.

4. Unimane

Well, you have a bagman delivering you 3-4 lottery picks every year and you are bound not to [uck fay] it up at the end at least once.

It also helps when your only challenges to the throne lose their best players.

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Gotta give Cal some credit on getting these kids to play defense, because they do that better than pretty much anyone else.

6. Unimane

And, seriously, Alabama in football, Kentucky is basketball? Something good must be coming or I did something really wrong.

7. Unimane

They're a lot better because of Davis in the middle. Otherwise, I don't think they're the best at all. I mean, I realize he's part of the picture, but it's much easier to guard when you know everyone will shit their pants once they hit the paint. Thomas Robinson has missed the rim 4 times this half from point blank and he's supposed to be a 1st team AA.

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

This 2nd half looks to be a snoozer.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So how much does this piss Memphis fans off?

(Searching for a silver lining)

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So how much does this piss Memphis fans off?

(Searching for a silver lining)

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This is boring

13. Unimane

Robinson is complete dog shit and Kansas hasn't done anything with their opportunities. Everything is just falling for Kentucky this tournament, all the breaks. Give them credit, unlike Kansas, they aren't shitting their pants when it counts.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The thing with Kentucky is, even when two or three guys play like shit, there are three or four other future NBA players there to pick up the slack.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Offensively, Kentucky is trying their damndest to let Kansas back into the game. Defensively, they are in full on lockdown mode.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Get #4 on Jones please...

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If Kentucky decides to take this second half seriously the game will be over in 5 minutes.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I guess Kansas finally woke up

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

They are playing the same kind of defense that won them the last two games.

20. Unimane

Yep, it's really hard to screw it up. Kansas, though, had they hit some free throws and a couple of easy dunks, could be within 2-4 points right now. I wonder if the Wildcats will finally show their youth or kick it into the gear the Jayhawks don't have.