Kentucky vs. Kansas Predictions & Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And, there goes Kansas' chances. God, I [uck fay]ing hate them.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Sounded like a lot of ball on that foul

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oh man. Under 10 again

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

And a stupid, stupid play to follow up that board.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

God I hate Kentucky.

6. Unimane

Not surprising that Kentucky has played tight down the stretch, a Calipari big game staple. Cal is not exactly the most mentally tough coach around. Luckily for him, the Jayhawks have not taken advantage and pissed away some golden opportunities.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

[uck fay]

8. Unimane

[uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay], [uck fay].

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

What did I tell you people.

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Well, at least Kansas made it a little interesting in the end.

This was an amazing run that Self and his team put together...but man, why can't they play a 1st half like they can a 2nd...or do they just rely on teams getting a big lead and then playing tight?

11. Unimane

OK, is there a worse, more generic song than this "One Shining Moment" that they play every damn year? I'd rather listen to Celine Dion or ride an elevator for 3 hours than be subjected to this one more year.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I like it

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

If you live in Lexington make sure you get one good last look at your couch cause it could be on fire in the yard in the morning.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Lexington police getting their money's worth tonight..... Have a listen. Its crazy.....

TuneIn Web Tuner

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Won't be able to watch ESPN for at least two days now

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Thought I might get it for a minute there. I won on the under and ml, so I came out ahead overall.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No mention of The Fray committing treason with their rendition of The Star Spangled Banner?

18. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I just took Kentucky on the ML. I decided to not get fancy and instead just grab the low-hanging fruit.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

this

20. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Eh...the guy obviously did a fine job with his team, but outside of UK and a healthy Syracuse and North Carolina, I think Kansas had as good a team as good of a team as anybody. They have a monster in Robinson, good guards, and a seven footer. Those are some pretty good ingredients.