Kevin Steele

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Rumor has it he phoned Spurrier for USC LB spot. Rumor also has it he threw a temper tantrum when Sunseri was picked. These are all of course rumors...

Other Rumors tell stories of Lance being off his game this year due to off field issues. I am sure he did not get a 100% positve review. Again all rumors on the internets...

2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I believe it was off field issues that helped get him here from Alabama. Not sure what's going on with him but there seems to be something holding him back.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He came here from Bama because he wanted the opportunity to work with Monte Kiffin.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Any one read the stories of him calling plays from the panthers play book?

Some say the elevator does not go all the way up.

5. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Rumor is heating up that Thompson is trying to get out. He is now inquiring about going back to Bama. I would be surprised if Saban would take him. It does not hurt us if he leaves. He has become a non-factor IMO.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

How has he become a non-factor?

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He lost out on almost all the recruits he was after. The DL recruits we got or LB recruit were Sirmon or Joseph. He has an attitude for the past two season. He got in to it with Chuck Smith. He got into it with Wilcox and Sirmon this year. He is a good DL coach and average LB coach. He is a good recruiter when he wants to be. He has not wanted to be one for us since Kiffin left. You add into that he is rumored to be sleeping with coeds and you have a real culture problem in Thompson.

Bring me Steele to replace him if healthy.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Of all the places.

Who do we trade next? NM, bad question.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

More info.