Knox Media and Fake News

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 26, 2017.

1. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Swain is the only UT radio show worth listening to

2. Bdouble

Bdouble Member

He blasted Griffith for saying the players should be proud of going 9-4 last year. He also said "I have an east championship ring, I don't wear that thing. That wasn't our goal."

3. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

100%.

Laughed out loud when Brian Rice tried to claim their show wasn’t affiliated with the university yet the dude works for UTsports.com and calls softball or something. That guy is 10x worse than Ainge when it comes to coddling Butch’s balls. Needs a [penis] slap to the face.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

And some guy named Nate?

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Nate Hodges

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I mean, Jayson Swain is off the Butch bandwagon, too. Even called Butch out for lying about Nigel Warrior popping Shy Tuttle.

I don't think saying Swain was "not worth mentioning" was a real smart move.

7. Jones just got skewered on College Gameday.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

what they say?

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I missed it. My brother already texted me about it though. So did several highly successful coaches. What was said? We need video!

10. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hatvol let Ainge have it on his show this morning.

12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Maybe the last two hires being two total embarrassments to the university will help some people get over their pride and do what's best for the whole university

14. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Finebaum just asked butch about the fake news, butch just kept repeating that we've moved on to Georgia.

15. Volalum

Volalum Member

Yeah that was funny. Finebaum wanted an answer for his stupidity and he talked around it.

16. salutethehill

salutethehill Member

There's more unity in the media than inside the TN locker room.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

There's blood in the water. It's a feeding frenzy. It's funny because the media, even the national media, traditionally bends over backwards to protect incumbent coaches.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He's a national embarrassment every time he speaks. This is unimaginably terrible. He should just resign. Silently.

19. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

I have a hard on between the gameday segment and Finebaum question to his face.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain