Knox Media and Fake News

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 26, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, folks go to an SEC school to win 9 games.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's going to get his ass kicked

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I mean. That season sucked. Swain also made it to an SEC Championship and a not total dog shit bowl victory. How many bowl games did Griff's fat ass win?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seriously, **** him. If I were involved with the AD, I wouldn't let him talk about a former player like that. He'd be cut off.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Made the mistake of listening to whatever nitwits come on 104.5 after the titans game. Today's version:

1. No chance of a coaching change. Fans want a "lynching," and fans are dumb.

2. Guarantano has to be the quarterback from now on. Sure, he's sucked, too, but he must be the answer, because dormady isn't. Also, how would you expect a backup linebacker to cover a 5* receiver, as Berry evidently was on the first TD. Injuries evidently only strike Butch Jones.

It really made me mad, and I hope those idiots lose their jobs for throwing 20yr old kids under the bus to shill for a grown ass man making millions of dollars each year to **** up a football program. I also hope they don't know what they are talking about.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

My girlfriend just pointed out that my dog is pissed for not getting any touchdown treats yesterday. **** Butch Jones. He's starving my dog.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The mother****er is promising access and helping to get young guys jobs if they do what he wants.

He's not going to be here long enough to fulfill those promises.

8. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Turn him into PETA immediately!

9. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

If they said no chance of a coaching change you should have flipped the switch right then. Botch is as gone as last week's leftovers on trash day.

10. Savage Orange

That's cause right there... Cruelty to animals has GOT to be a fireable offense... No buyout for dog starvers....

11. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

It's how they started the show. Is that "The Nation?"

12. Savage Orange

No idea. I live in the Atlanta area so I'm not listening to the radio at ALL right now!!

13. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

For the sake of integrity, Griffith's words were that recruits "didn't get recruited to a national championship level program" -- which was then construed as not being recruited to win national championships.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Same. I moved here and then the interstates collapsed, so sorry for any inconvenience I caused you by bringing mayhem.

15. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Thanks, Mike.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good to see you back around more.

17. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Thanks, man. Hope all is well with you.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Go to the 56:00 mark for exactly what was said

[video=youtube;Ds3lRRsuUHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds3lRRsuUHw&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/video]

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Damn it, judgment vol. now I look like an idiot with this cauldron of tar and I don't think I can get the feathers back on these poor naked chickens.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You shouldn't. Listen to what he said. He is a Butch Jones apologist.