La Cueva del Chango Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Jan 18, 2012.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I only got to watch the last 3 minutes of regulation and the overtime, but my overwhelming impression was that Georgia kicked our ass on the boards during that stretch, and that is what cost us the game.

Unless I'm miscounting, ESPN has UGa out-rebounding UT 9-2 during that time with 4 offensive boards to UT's 0.

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Snake, please check your PMs.

3. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

won't let me save the edit cotton. if its that big of a deal just delete the post

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Yes.

5. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Stokes is already a beast on the boards. Last night aside, I like what Coach Martin is doing and if he can add a few more pieces as discussed above he should be very successful.

6. germanicus

germanicus New Member

Not so sure on that....

Following in the Orlando paper and through some other people who've seen his team, Reese is the third or 4th option on his team, playing the 5 spot this year and is a bit of a reluctant shooter. Not exactly what you're looking for in a cold-blooded assassin from the wing.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I still don't know why we took Reese so early in the process. I'm hoping that Martin raises the bar a little bit on future classes.