Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

they just need to wear those shoes that Kramer wore to help his vertical. We are so used to seeing athletes fly thru the air, it's hard to watch a game where they don't. Jump ball, jump ball, jump ball....

2. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

If Danny White was willing to fire the ladies' golf coach, I have to think he'd be willing to replace Harper at some point.

I don't lose sleep over the Lady Vols losing but I'd sure rather them be good.

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Yeah. It was kind of nice expecting them to make successful deep runs in the NCAA tourney on a regular basis.

Tar Volon likes this.
  4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

And of course, Villanova absolutely wrecks UConn…

6. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Seeing the men’s team gut out a big road win in the first game since losing Nkamhoua only makes Kellie look worse for continuing to use Keyen Green’s injury as an excuse for the absolute garbage she’s put out there the last couple of weeks.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's hilarious to hear the blue hairs of their supporters pretend losing a back up post player is destroying their team.

8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Off topic:
    Where can I get some of that blue hair? Hell, who am I fooling? I'll take any color.

NorrisAlan and SetVol13 like this.
  9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Speaking of elderly college sport team supporters.

Back when we had a winning football program. I believe it was the year Tee broke the consecutive pass completion record at UsC? Anyway, an UsC alumnus invited me and UT buddy and our wives to a game in Columbia.

Wife and I had to sit in upper deck on visitors side. My UT buddy and his wife got to sit on 50 yard line with his UsC buddy surrounded by UsC high rollers.

My UT buddy prides himself on every UT clothing item worn being a different shade of orange. From his customized orange high top Chuck Taylors with "Git U Sum" stitched on the side; to his orange camo pants; to his orange doo-rag (I don't know what we are supposed to call them now) poorly tied on his head. The fact that he was going through his GEICO Caveman phase (at least that's who we told him he looked like) added a whole 'nother level.

Anyway, he is sitting there in all his UT glory amongst the snooty element of UsC alumnus while we are whipping their azz and some old lady (aka, blue hair) wanted to know who let this UT "person" sit amongst them.
    If she found out she was gonna have that Gamecock banned for life from purchasing tickets.

My buddy turned around in all of his orange-clad GEICO Caveman glory and smiled and said "Go Vols"!

Good times.

TBSVOL likes this.
  10. Unimane

Lady Vols getting worked over again, this time by a 3-9 Alabama team. Down 14 on the road in the 3rd quarter.

11. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

They should get “Covid” this weekend and forfeit the South Carolina game. They’ll lose that by 30+.

12. Unimane

It's time to start referring to Fulmer as the worst AD in the history of this school. He did incalculable damage in a short amount of time.

13. Unimane

Looks like they just lost their best player to a broken arm, too. A perfect disaster.

14. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

That’s exactly the built in excuse they were hoping for despite the meltdown already happening in front of their face before the injury.

15. KyleAlexanderfan

Funny to watch people try and defend a coach that couldn’t cut it at NC State.

16. KyleAlexanderfan

Just yesterday they were comparing her to Pat Summitt based on some half time speech she gave.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Women’s basketball just looks like a pickup game of regular dudes. Might as well watch a game at the local church league. More likely to see a dunk and not as many free throws

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  18. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

There’s no chance they cover +14.5 at South Carolina. SC -14.5 at Action 247 is free money.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Just flip on espn for this hyped women's game and it makes no sense to me to see so many older men in the stands. Taking a nap has to be better than going to the game.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He did EXACTLY what the women's bball boosters wanted him to do with this hire.