Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence'

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Dec 7, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

So did the Hebrews. Jesus must have been an evil murderer too.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some of the things you are linking I have heard from many, many Christian preachers too, in regards to women.

4. Recently? Link it!

Muslims did it this week.

Jesus murdered or stoned who? Link that.

5. Your wife ever been gang banged?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Muslims come from the same gene pool and cultural heritage. You divide groups up in ways that are most familiar to you, but we're all just people. I'm just going to go ahead and assume you are a child molester, since child molestation occurs throughout christendom. You make me sick, you [uck fay]ing degenerate child molester.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I love threads that turn into this.

8. Pedophilia on your mind, little boy? You jealous of Sandusky or his victims?

Link where Jesus stoned someone. You made the claim, now show us where it says that in the Bible.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Go back and read more carefully. I never said Jesus stoned anyone. I said Hebrews stoned regularly in the Bible. Jesus was a Hebrew. By your logic...

10. Where can I find this in the Bible or some other historical document?

11. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

we should invite gsvol over here so he and SOJ can have a [itch bay] slap contest

12. He isn't a devout Muslim if he owns a liquor store. Far from it.

13. CardinalVol

SOJ -

Out of sheer curiosity, how many Muslims do you personally know?

14. Where do you keep coming up with this bullshit?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Link me to the information that makes the mosque in The Fort in Knoxville a den of terrorists. Show me the link that makes the millions of Arabs living in this country all terrorists. Show me some data that explains away the secular government of Turkey or the Turkish people's apparent good nature and will. Help me understand why several high ranking republicans rub elbows with the terrorists of Saudi Arabia and the Arab Emirates. Why was the US headquarters of operations in the nation of Qatar?

You have a lot to explain.

16. CardinalVol

Actually distilled alcohol is ok ,fermented isn't. (Actually learned that one from a Christian pastor.)

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

You are not a devout Christian if you don't bow to the Pope and find him infallible. Far from it.

18. Probably 8 or 10.

I have to deal with them during the course of business.

19. CardinalVol

So why do you do business with them if at any point you think they are going to kill you?

20. That would be Catholics.

I don't claim to be devout anything. However, alcohol is considered a major no-no in the Islamic religion. I thought you were an expert on Islam?