Lebron James = Emotional Midget with No Heart

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Feb 27, 2012.

1. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

The Heat make the playoffs without Wade. The Heat make the playoffs without BronBron. What's the point of whether they make the playoffs or not?

2. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Ask lawvol.

3. kidbourbon

Who wants to wager with KidB on the nba championship?

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Maybe I wasn't clear on what I was meaning, KB. I was meaning they don't make the playoffs without Wade in 2006 when they won the title. Obviously, they would make the playoffs if you took Wade off the current roster.

5. kidbourbon

Well shit. Don't I look like a jackass.

6. kidbourbon

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's nice.

This quote kind of sums up everyone's argument though

LeBron is going to put up ridiculous numbers until it matters.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Quoting statistics in defense of LeBron = GSVol citing his SAT score as support for his fascists beliefs.

Just saying.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

And here's what KB doesn't understand about my position - I'm not saying that LeBron is a talentless hack. To the contrary, he is easily the most physically gifted player today. Further, I think that it's entirely likely that he wins one, if not multiple championships - how could he avoid it, given the caliber of the talent now surrounding him? - he will likely have a series where he actually plays like the dominant force of nature that so many are so desperate to believe and to purport that he is.

But that will be the exception, and not the norm. The truth on LeBron has already been told. And as Dennis Green would say, "He is who we thought he was!" - and that's a player with a psyche so fragile as to make Scotty Hopson appear Churchillian, and a heart so bereft of perservering fortitude as to mistake Charlie Sheen for Hiroo Onoda.

And that he will likely do these things won't prevent everyone from knowing it, outside of his staunchest and most delusional supporters.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I think he'll get there too. In fact, I'm rooting for him a little. Sad thing is, I'm not sure a ring will be enough to silence the critics at this point...not unless he takes over in the Finals and hits big shots, late in the 4th quarter, to clinch games. Otherwise, his critics will just say he rode Wade to a title.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

LeBron just walked to the locker room carrying a straight up purse. Not a briefcase. Not even a European carry-all. Purse.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

For real?

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess he has to keep his tampons somewhere.

15. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

The coward passed up the open 11 point shot for the win in the final seconds today as well. Same old LeBron.

16. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He is by far the best player alive, are you [uck fay]ing kidding? Name another player that can guard Pau Gasol AND Derrick Rose...you can't.

17. GahLee

Kobe Bryant is nowhere near the best player in the NBA, not even close.

He may not be a top 5 player, in fact, he isn't.

18. GahLee

You have no [uck fay]ing clue what you're talking about.

Shitty work ethic? Are you [uck fay]ing serious?

Owes his fame to two things, Nike being one of them? Lol.

19. GahLee

Tel that to the Piston team ass-raped by scoring 29 of the Cavs last 30 and 25 straight against in the playoffs, the most dominating stretch a player has ever had in a game...bar none.

20. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I need a good laugh before bedtime. Name 5 better players.