Lebron James = Emotional Midget with No Heart

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Feb 27, 2012.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Somebody doesn't follow the NBA.

You mean to tell me that in the Eastern conference, where the 8th place team is UNDER .500 that the Heat would possibly not make the playoffs without Wade?

The Cavs won 60 plus on more than one occasion with a much, much, much worse roster.

Edit* I see now that you were referring to the 2006 Heat, my apologies. I was really starting to wonder about you.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  2. GahLee

L.James
    D.Wade
    C.Paul
    D.Howard
    K.Durant

That was easy..

3. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

yep. Chris Paul and Dwight Howard as better than Kobe have me rolling. D Wade and Durant are good, but not better than Kobe. I've already admitted that BronBron is more talented multiple times, but as with the them of this thread, he doesn't have it in him to be there when it truly matters.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't know that i would say D Wade or Chris Paul are better. Howard is gonna get his stats, but it's hard to compare a guy like him to a guy like Kobe.

5. GahLee

Then you obvioulsy aren't a fan of defense, as Chris Paul is THE best defensive PG in the NBA, he is serioulsy the perfect PG and at this stage of his career is better than Kobe.
    Dwight Howard is the biggest game changer on the defensive side of the ball that the NBA offers. Also the games best rebounder and a pretty good scorer.

A guy who's greatest value is scoring should at least be effcient at it, shooting 43% on FG and under 30% from three doesn't exactly scream best player in the game. His defense is good but not an elite level like Paul/Howard.

6. GahLee

Wade is better then Kobe and so is Paul.

If Paul was a selfish player he couls average 28 a game as well, he would also actually be efficent at it, unlike Kobe. He is lightyears better at defense.
    Wade is a much better defender, and does everything just as well, if not a little better.

7. GahLee

Kobe is averaging one more point than Lebron, while taking five more shots a game.

If Kobe took as many shots as LeBron he would average 24 PPG, LeBron would average about 32 PPG if he were to take as many shots as Kobe.

Just shows how efficent LeBron is compared to how inefficent Kobe is.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lightyears better at defense? you are exaggerating a lot of stuff here. I don't know a whole lot about the NBA, and i don't watch it a whole lot. That said, I have watched Wade and Kobe play multiple times and i take Kobe all day every day. Stats are great, but sometimes you just watch a couple guys and know who is better. Kobe is better than Wade. I can't really say much on Paul because i haven't watched him play very much.

9. GahLee

Take Howard out if you would like, I'd just replace his name with D.Rose, anyone wanna argue that?

Kobe is still great, a top ten player but nowhere near the best.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No one is arguing that Kobe is better this year than LeBron overall.

11. GahLee

Not exaggerating when I say that Paul is lightyears better than Kobe on defense.

How is Kobe better than Wade?

Wade is a better scorer.
    A much better defender, Wade is a top ten defensive player in the NBA, maybe top 5.
    He is as good at rebounding and passing.

12. GahLee

This year, last year, the year before or the year before that, LeBron has been the best player in the NBA for awhile now.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Idk, i feel like having LeBron helps out quite a bit.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The argument is that LeBron is a mental midget who goes AWOL when the big game is on the line. If i need someone to win a game with a last second shot for me, I'm taking Kobe.

15. GahLee

Wade has been great for years, way before LeBron came around.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm sorry, I'm just catching back up to this thread - has anyone found the statistic that explains LeBron's being a coward?

PM me when that stat shows up, please.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

not "better than Kobe" great. I still really don't think he is.

18. GahLee

The only stats you are likely to find will show that LeBron is head and shoulders above any player walking the Earth.

He absolutely blew it in the Finals last year but carried them throughout the playoffs and people seems to forget that. Maybe he is never the guy to hit the game winner, maybe he will, he will have another chance in the Finals at some point to prove his doubters wrong.

19. GahLee

I'm watching the Nuggets play the Spurs right now, meaning I'll watch virtually any NBA game, you said yourself you really don't keep up or watch the NBA much, trust me when I say that Wade is every bit as good as Kobe.

Again, a better scorer, better defender and just as good at everything else.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He has had several chances - two of late - to "prove his doubters" wrong.

Remind me what he has done with them.

And you can say that he is the "greatest ACTIVE player walking the earth" - but not of any who are still alive, because you wouldn't like where he fell on that list.