Legalize ALL Of Them...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Mar 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I just think of how you can buy pot in store in Colorado, and that would be fine to have everywhere. But the thought that it would be that easy to get your hands on heroin is a little bit terrifying.

3. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

The more meth heads the better!

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The thought of people having guns can be terrifying too but laws shouldn't be based off of emotions

5. RockyHill

It's not based off emotions.

6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Show me scientific proof that herion or crack have good qualities. Marijuana is one thing, those drugs are on a different level.

7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

The only good quality I can think of for heroin is pain management. The dependency created pretty much nullifies that as does other pain medications. Crack is whack.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Make good money.

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

What are "good qualities"? If you want scientific proof of something, you might want to try to make it an actual definable thing. As a starting point.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If you make anyone that wants to take drugs move to a designated state, like Alaska, then I don't have a problem with legalizing all drugs.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I agree with letting the states decide.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

But I don't want to let them out. Maybe after they pass a drug test for two months.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'd rather have legalized gambling

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Counterpoint: heroin is available in every state already. Driving it above ground may aid in identifying those who are using it and need help.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I hate gambling. Don't know that I can make a credible argument for it being illegal, but I hate it. It preys on the stupid and desperate.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Show me scientific proof that making the substances illegal is reducing their use.

17. RockyHill

Or it might result in tons of people starting to do it because it's as easy buying a pizza. I could be wrong, but I think there are a lot of people who will smoke pot but not do heroin just because of the difference between the type of people you have to deal with to get each one.

18. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Yep. If you want hard drugs you will find them without much issue regardless of legality, it's unfortunate but it's also reality. The fact of the matter is that they exist, and aren't going away.

19. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

I would much rather wage a war on Big Pharma, strictly from the standpoint they have created more addicts than all the other drugs ever thought about. The US consumes 80% of the world's opiod supply, and 99% of the world's hydrocodone supply. In fact, in 17 states, prescription drugs kill more people than car accidents, which used to be the number one cause of death in those states. But yeah, let's keep fighting the homeless crack addicts.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Drugs don't pray on the stupid and desperate?