Let Go

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Sep 13, 2015.

1. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

Last night watching the game I became so disgusted when we took a knee that I turned it off and didn't watch overtime at all. I went out with the wife and grabbed a quick dinner, then checked back later and saw the score.

After 26 years of really paying attention and caring, I may finally be to the point of not wanting to see anymore. It just puts me in a bad mood and takes up a big portion of one of the two days off work that I get each week in the fall. My youngest (5) told me last night that he doesn't like me watching football because it makes me sad, and anymore he's right.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It's been a decade since UT beat a team that mattered. And its been as long since UT mattered.

Tough to see this changing without a massive hire at head coach.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I'm done for awhile.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Can't say I'll be too interested for at least a couple weeks. **** our team, but I know I'll probably be back Florida week.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm going to save you some heartache, we won't win that one either. I wouldn't be surprised that we focus so much on Florida, that we overlook whatever Carolina we're playing next week.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I expect us to lose to UF. I just know I'll end up watching.

7. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Yesterday afternoon my wife said "Lets go to the Florida game" being that it is just a 1-1/2 hour drive. Today I asked her if she still wanted to go. Google will not print the answer.

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

No way we beat Florida. Should we? Yes. Will we? Absolutely not.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Your wife gets it.