Look at this s*** on Chris Weatherd's car

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tar Volon, Nov 10, 2016.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That video should be exhibit A as to why concealed carry should be the norm everywhere.

2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

George Wallace, anyone??

3. Savage Orange

Exactly. There's another video of a woman throwing rocks at her neighbor, breaking several windows and generally trashing her yard.... Because she had a Trump sign in front of her house. Not sure where it happened but that [itch bay] would have caught a kneecap of .223 pulling that shit in my yard.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems more like something that would have happened had Trump lost.

5. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Why cities allow these assholes to block traffic is beyond me. I'm all for raging against the machine and protesting, but you don't do it that way. You think people are going to sympathize with your cause when they just got off a hard days work and have to pick up their kid by a certain time and your dumbass is blocking the damn road? Or medical emergency, etc.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am all for calling in the riot gear and getting these bozos herded off the street ASAP.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I know that's the narrative we are hearing, but i'm not convinced it's true in any meaningful way.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

every month in san Francisco a bunch of bike riders go and intentionally block traffic for a couple of hours to prove some point I've never figured out outside of them being assholes. it took all my restraint to not do this:

[​IMG]

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It the first few frames you see a guy recording the incoming car on his cell phone. Gif cuts off right before he gets mowed down.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ha ha

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I guess I'm racist against bikers. Much of Knoxville is not set up for them but they get on the damn street in a couple of narrow lane high traffic areas and they always have to wear full bicycle regalia and I agree it should be a public service to reenact that gif

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Mow a few down. The rest will get the message or can be content being a hood ornament, too.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is awful suspicious that it was completely non-permanent.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

When I lived in Knoxville, I'd bike down Martin Mill and then across the bridge to campus. I was never anywhere but on the white line or the shoulder. I had a truck come 3 feet over to deliberately run me off the road while matching my speed. That mother****er can die in a fire.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

75% probability he did it himself
    20% probability some friend did it to **** with him since judging by his tweets before the election he was expecting this type of stuff to happen
    5% probability of a legit racist

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sorry about that. Didn't know that was you.

17. MWR

MWR Contributor

So, are you sorry you didn't move further to the right or to the left? :)

18. Savage Orange

I live in a town that is very cyclist friendly with dedicated bike lanes, paths etc. and these diljacks STILL insist on blowing through stop signs, 4-way intersections and have no qualms about riding 3 & 4 abreast on main roads... I try to be cool but sometimes I really want to re-enact that gif myself....

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't commuted by bike since, so I guess job done.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

A know a guy that was hit by a teenager trying to be funny. Swerved over like he was going to hit the jogger, but actually bumped him. Dude got up, chased him down, and pulled the kid out of the car. Driver survived by virtue of being too young to get the crap beat out of him by an adult.