Look at this s*** on Chris Weatherd's car

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tar Volon, Nov 10, 2016.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yes

2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Yeah. We're the only family in town that doesn't have a cart. I hate 'em. Kids as young as 12 drive around unsupervised (illegally, but nobody does anything about it) and just about everyone drives like maniacs in them. Every time you think you have a good parking spot somewhere there's a cart taking up the front half of the space. I'll be so glad to leave this "slice of paradise" I can hardly see straight. Peachtree City sucks dog balls.

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Yeah, these "Look twice, motorcycles are everywhere" folks can sod off. Especially the crotch rocket jockeys.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah. How about not riding it like a freaking idiot

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The guy in question was your stereotype to a T. Wife beater, no helmet, Willie Robertson beard. I just shook my head and laughed.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Nowadays in Paris the law is you are to yield to motorcyclists no matter what they are doing. They essentially have free reign. It's completely idiotic.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Adds another reason to the nuke Paris list.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Looking at all these white supremacist vandalism going on in NY City and elsewhere, and all these idiots must get their learning from the same place. Because they all paint their swastikas backwards.

Yep.

Backwards.

I mean, if you are going to practice your hate speech and bigotry, at least put some damn effort into it.

[​IMG]

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems obvious, then. They are learning it from Buddha.

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Pretty clear to me that it's someone else doing the majority of the vandalism.