LSU presser at 1

Discussion in 'Sports' started by WM, Aug 10, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Had a lady friend I used to accompany to an Indian store for cooking supplies. They had movie posters hanging up and sold the DVDs. Probably weren't amused by my laughter and cell phone photography.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Nope. He's signed by the Giants.

3. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Jack Crowe at Jacksonville State has the LSU kicked off the team pipeline!

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Jacksonville State seriously had an FBS pipeline for a while. UF and LSU outcasts plus a few others.

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I know, there just 13 miles down the road from me. My oldest just graduated there in May.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I enjoyed watching us beat JSU when Perilloux was QB

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

North Alabama had the FSU, Auburn and Bama pipeline under Bowden

8. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Honey Badger is enrolling at LSU tomorrow as a student. Here's hoping he stays away from the things/people that got him in trouble, and he gets his stuff together.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You have to give it to him, he's manned up and taken full responsibility for the situation

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yeah, it's been impressive how he's handled the whole situation post-dismissal. If he has a problem and is getting it fixed, that's all you can ask of a man. He must have some strong people who he trusts a lot in his life. A lot of people fold and just fall into a "world against me" attitude when put in a situation like his.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So now can he play intramural flag football? Which fraternity is going to pay him to join their team?