LWS just said a bit of bad news is coming out...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Jewbaccah, Dec 1, 2011.

1. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Already deleted. Jmoore told BPV to stop stalking him, get off his pedestal, something to that nature. BPV made a joke about his medical discharge. Pretty funny shit. Wouldn't be surprised if he got booted for it, though.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Doubt it. Bmfpv puts asses in the seats. They don't want to do that.

3. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

True. VN needs BPV and Justin more than BPV and Justin need VN.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Eh, I'm not entirely sold on this, either. It's shit right now, but my initial inclination that we hired a perennial 8-4 coach still registers with me. Basically, I think he's a souped up version of Mike DuBose and Jim Donnan, average coaches, but without the dumb hick persona. It's almost good that the shit has hit the fan so quickly in that respect because I was worried he would skate by for years at 8 or so wins.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Jim Donnan won a national title as an offensive coordinator and a I-AA title as a head coach. On his worst day, he's ten times the coach Doodles will ever be.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Yeah, but Dooley has a kid named Peyton. He was VFL before he was VFL.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Throw in the orange pants and there you go

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thanks. They always delete the good stuff. Family friendly I guess. Funny how jmoore talks like a badass until he gets called on it. Then he cries like a little [itch bay]. Attention whore pure and simple. Add rex in the equation, too. Sad one has to get their ego stroked via the world wide web....

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Dooley has a ring, too, as an assistant. Donnan was as over his head as Dooley in the SEC. Him cussing out Fulmer after getting his ass handed to him again was his most notable achievement on the D-1 level.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Literally, it was.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're making a grown man cry over here. Our situation isn't changing for at least year, I think.

13. hatvol96

How many plays did Dooley call on the national championship team he got to carry Nick Saban's coffee for? He's garbage. Try and paint him differently if it makes your ridiculous decision to believe he had a chance at success seem more reasonable. Tennessee fans would be doing cartwheels if Dooley were winning at the level Donnan did at UGA.

14. hatvol96

I'd say beating Florida in '97 and handing Peyton Manning the only meaningful title he ever won at UT trumps that.

15. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

New rumor...Bray is transferring...I am considering taking a job in another country where football is not discussed...

16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I don't buy it. He could go pro with a strong 2012. Why sit when you could be playing yourself into the 1st round?

17. hatvol96

Donnan went 40-19 at UGA. Let me know when Doodles starts winning 2 of every 3.

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

He also took over for Ray Goff if you would like to include that tidbit.

19. hatvol96

Depends on where he's transferring. Wouldn't have to sit out at an FCS school. Worked out alright for Joe Flacco.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

True, but I don't remember that near as much as I remember his and Fulmer's face during the dog cussing.