LWS just said a bit of bad news is coming out...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Jewbaccah, Dec 1, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's too easy to start, I'm surprised it hasn't been said immediately after the UK game.

He'll stay, have a good year and be gone.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Big [uck fay]ing deal. They ran the wishbone at OU (which was Switzer's offense anyway), not exactly a complicated offense to call plays in. And, considering your opinion of Fulmer (which I share), his being Phil's little [itch bay] should say something about his coaching ability, not him running roughshod through the JV years of the SEC. Donnan would be Houston Nutt in today's SEC.

In any event, this is like arguing which turd smells the best. Otherwise, stop twisting my words around, which you do so often. I never said "successful". I clearly did say mediocre, which is what 8-4 is at UT.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The only way Doodles ever sees 8 wins is with one of the newly dumbed down schedules. I'm wondering how hard Hart is working on buying out NC State and Troy in order to play The Citadel and Union County High School's freshman team next year.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

A retarded monkey could put this team on autopilot next year and win 8 games. If Dooley doesn't win 8 games, I can't see any logic they could use to keep him. NC State should be an easy win to start the season, so we'll see very quickly where we stand next year.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Another shot at my high school. Ouch.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

We could have our hands full with Glennon. I do think UT has the more talented football team, but now realize how little that means after Lexington.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

A retarded monkey could have won 6 this year.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You a Union Co boy, huh.

We play a lot of softball tourneys they play in. Their coach is a nice guy. An absolute flamer (not that that bothers me) but a nice guy. We usually wind up playing them.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Does the monkey wear orange pants?

What about an orange ceramic dog?

10. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I wish Raynoch Thompson would come to town and break that [uck fay]ing dog over Doodles' head.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I would love to shoot the shit out of that ceramic SOB with 00buck from the old 870 Express......

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I'd roll with Raynoch into the meanest, baddest streets in the world with no fears. Give me Jason Layman and Dale Carter with Raynoch and I'd take on all-comers.

13. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Odds there is any big news tomorrow? I say it is a quiet day...

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Then do the finger wag

15. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Since Doo drop was hired about the only positive I've gotten out of it is replacing the phrase "drop a deuce" with "drop a dooley."

Thinking I might teach my daughter who is due in a few days to call her dirty diapers a dooley.

16. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

How have more heads not rolled yet? I find this very disturbing.

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Not sure. I suppose it could be difficult contacting folks right now since other schools still have a game or two left this season. I don't think anyone is going to be let go until suitable replacements have been identified.

18. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

No more heads...until after signing day IMO...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not much of a decapitation has occurred at all, imo.

20. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I am talking about position coaches...they will not be fired they will find other emplyment and be replaced...maybe it does not happen...at this point who really knows...