LWSVOL Is Calling Steele to Tennessee In the Next 24 Hours...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jan 4, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I wouldnt go that far, but it does seem that he is limited compared to when the "Skoal Patrol ™" was here

2. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

I remember when he called Rodney Garner to Tennessee. Posted that Garner was in Knoxville eating dinner at a boosters home. That Garner would be recruiting for "the orange" within 24 hours....One of many swings and misses....

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm kind of skeptical of LWS in general. I've never seen him call anything that wasn't already known in other circles.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I've been texted second hand info from him numerous times that was dead on and not being seriously talked about in the past. I'm not really taking up for him, but he isn't making shit up and is more often than not, pretty accurate.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You just have to remember where LWS gets his info from. He still knows a few people in high places from when Fulmer was there. He used to know things as soon as they happened. Now, it takes a day or two or it's just flat wrong.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I just wish I could sit in his section at a game or two to become a recruiting guru.....

7. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Just now skimming this thread, but laughed hard here.