Made A Mistake Tonight.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Aug 11, 2015.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Someone told me to check out the Fulmer needs a statue thread at the old place. I am now certain we have the stupidest fanbase in America. Also, if volfanecs doesn't win our March Madness tournament of fools from that place, we have no credibility.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I thought that thread was a joke. Then I remembered where I was.

3. hatvol96

The amount of stupid in that thread makes me want to finally cast off the loyalties that come from my birthplace and yell "Boomer Sooner" from the top of Caryville Mountain. I fear I will be forced to shift allegiances the week of September 12th. I can't run with dumb. Someone tell me it will be alright.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Everybody's got the dumb

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Fulmer bled orange and look how hopeless we've been without him. Deserves a statue, at minimum. I'd lobby to give him his job back and have UT purchase an ad during the Super Bowl to publicly and globally apologize for firing him in the first place.

6. hatvol96

Ours is more pronounced. We lead the pack in stupid.

7. hatvol96

Couldn't agree more. Fulmer would have brought peace to the Middle East if we didn't have expectations.

8. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

I was trying to fast forward on my phone to find the Herbstreit podcast today, and coincidentally ended up on some caller talking about Josh Dobbs. Within 30 seconds, he had proclaimed Dobbs as the Heisman frontrunner and Tennessee as a lock to make the CFB Playoff. This is why I don't listen to Finebaum, unless someone is riding with me and I want to make them laugh.

9. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Make a pass through Lake City and I'll walk the streets with you. These people are as delusional as they come.

10. hatvol96

Coal Creek Smokehouse does have great barbecue. We'll stop there and eat, then move on.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Hat admitting a mistake.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

maybe so...just, we have to live with our dumb

13. hatvol96

Yes. I've gone over there maybe five times since the ban. I hate myself each time.

14. hatvol96

See, I don't have to live with anything but my dogs and a bad career choice. I may turn OU week on my show into a full assault on all that pisses me off about the 60 IQ portion of the fanbase. They deserve it. Of course, I'll probably just spend all week trying to set up a Switzer - Majors event. That would restore my faith in humanity.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Yes to all of this!!!

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Should have known better than to go anywhere near a thread that starts:

If time for Coach Fulmer to get a statue

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I've not been. Would it be erected at the stadium or outside some buffet restaurant?

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

In the head coaches office, a la Barry Alvarez in Wisconsin.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

[​IMG]

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Shoney's on Alcoa Hwy near the airport.